Junior Poster

Default DC: Where dem Boppers @

dem = them
    boppers = women (or in this case TS women)

any clubs jumping off?
    I heard about this club called the Edge nightclub in southeast DC, is that TS or gay guy type of club?

I may have to take the camera out and hit the block up, I see there are cats on here that like that raw street footage type shit and seeing as though i'm bout a thugs piss away from the hood, I can get some good shit on film!

Get @ me

Yeah, i'm looking at your titties.

Junior Poster

very nice where are they from?

Fuck It.

Veteran Poster

hey let me know what you find out that way. Never would've thought there would be a place like that in South East DC. For those who don't know, S.E. DC is a very rough part of DC. Lots of violence and projects out that way. There are nice parts as well, but not many

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    hey let me know what you find out that way. Never would've thought there would be a place like that in South East DC. For those who don't know, S.E. DC is a very rough part of DC. Lots of violence and projects out that way. There are nice parts as well, but not many

SE used to be bad...some parts still are a little, however with all the gentrication going on in DC, those places are drying up fast.

Yeah, i'm looking at your titties.