Junior Poster

Default VERY FUNNY anti-TS post that made me laugh my ass off! LOL!

I needed a good laugh and this post did it for me! ROTFL!

[quote name='Real man' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:04 PM' post='133095']
    You're all kidding yourselves. The "ladies" on this site are nothing more than uber-fags who took it one step further and just shave more often and maybe got some boobies. Most of you probbly did it to get into pr0n. doods in dresses - what a joke.

And guys - of course your fags. If you take a cock in your ass or your mouth you are A FAG!!! Quit bitching about being called one and just admit you like the cock = you are a faggot.

this place makes me laugh. I thought HA was bad but this one takes the fruit cake LOL!
    [/quote]

5 Star Poster

Default Re: VERY FUNNY anti-TS post that made me laugh my ass off!

-------------

Last edited by justatransgirl; 04-28-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Professional Poster

Default Re: VERY FUNNY anti-TS post that made me laugh my ass off!

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by hugochavez
    I needed a good laugh and this post did it for me! ROTFL!

[quote name='Real man' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:04 PM' post='133095']
    You're all kidding yourselves. The "ladies" on this site are nothing more than uber-fags who took it one step further and just shave more often and maybe got some boobies. Most of you probbly did it to get into pr0n. doods in dresses - what a joke.

And guys - of course your fags. If you take a cock in your ass or your mouth you are A FAG!!! Quit bitching about being called one and just admit you like the cock = you are a faggot.

this place makes me laugh. I thought HA was bad but this one takes the fruit cake LOL!
    Was that on here? LOL - And how long had the guy been a member? And why was he here looking at "men" in the first place.

And you doods needn't worry too much - he can't even spell "dude" correctly.

LOL,
    TS Jamie [/quote]