Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting....

Junior Poster

I don't see how any guy could let himself get like that-I shower every single week, whether I need it or not.

But seriously, Ruby--I commend you on your professionalism. That slob has no idea how lucky he was to be with you, instead of someone who would have humiliated him and perhaps even pushed him into violence against her--well done.

Je suis Scottish Santa

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Before I visit a working girl in either Amsterdam of The Hague I do a couple of things first so I know it will be better for both of us.

1. I brush my teeth. +mouthwash, breathe-spray and cool-mints.
    2. I shave including pubic hair and balls. Makes it more better for the girl if there's no hair down there.
    Me, too. I also use sweet & mellow-scented body-wash/body-lotion (both in the front and in the back)
    3. I take a long shower, pay extra attention to the parts where the girl has to work. Use extra soap for those parts. bath-
    i prefer to soak in tub-water with bubble-bath soap,lather and bodywash and follow up with lengthy shower
    4. I use a nice but not too strong aftershave. nice after-shave plus Body-spray and body lotion. 5. Clean clothes but that goes without saying. +a Good fabric softner.

I do this because I want to make a good impression especially if you know you're gonna visit the girl more often.

I hope you changed up your add to say good hygiene is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    It was just his hot ass omfg the worst smell ever! The room smelled fine once he left it
    HAR! This is funny as shit ... quite literally perhaps! That combined with your comment that you told him that he couldn't fuck you because you like bigger dicks! Classic!

Zzz...zz...zzz... .. . .

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    It was just his hot ass omfg the worst smell ever! The room smelled fine once he left it
    HAR! This is funny as shit ... quite literally perhaps! That combined with your comment that you told him that he couldn't fuck you because you like bigger dicks! Classic!

Zzz...zz...zzz... .. . .

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

WOW I COULD'NT IMAGINE THAT ONE ..I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TOLD HIM HE HAD TO WAS OR GAVE HIM A CLOTH OR SOMETHING. AND KISS NAW NOT HAPPENING..I FIND MY SELF NOW AT THE END OF MY AD .. I BE LIKE PLEASE BE FRESHLY SHOWERED.. ITS CRAZY HOW THESE MEN JUST DONT WASH THEIR ASS CAN COME OVA YOUR LOCATION..BUT I DONT INSULT THEM OR PUT THEM OUT ILL OFFER THEM SOMETHING TO GET THEIR SELF FRESH...WHEN THEY SEE THAT CLOTH AND ME POINTING.. THEY CATCH THE SHADE..LOL

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny

Junior Poster

I feel this thread needs a bump since I am a clean man who always smells like a million bucks (and usually has only $100).

I feel the music.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kittyKaiti
    I'd get tested now if I were you. A guy like that screams diseases.

Why would you even bother doing anything for him? Seriously, he is a scumbag, you should have told him, sorry, I don't screw dirty people.
    youre jking right?

a guy that is hard bodied and "hot" is FAR more likely to have STDS than an overweight guy

You should have made him wipe himself with Baby Wipes and spray himself with with Febreeze in the HOT shower, while you watched and told him what a poop- pushing, stinky bastard he was.

For real, you could have perked up a bit and forced him to jerk himself off while he washed his ass and got yelled at by you. Then you could have played it off like that was his little dom/sub scenario. lol. Teaching fat boy how to wipe like a big boy.

I think fat people really struggle sometimes with the T.P. in their hand. Baby Wipes fool!

But you just earned points from me, Ruby. You showed class (in a weird kind of way lol), and you embodied a spirit of customer service that has been absent in this country for quite a while now. I've never been to New York, but when I do I might just have to hit you up because you just showed that you are fair and not trying to get over on people.

Plus your fine as fuck, tall and just well put together all over. Anyway, I'm sorry you had to deal with old stink box McGee. That's hella unpleasant.
    Hope it never happens again to you, Mama.

"A man will say just about anything when he's sportin' badger-food for a pecker."

So, about 3 years ago, I'm down in the DR and me and my partner are sitting out in back of one of our "Casa's" in Santo Domingo on Pasteur off The Malecon, (if anyone remembers "The Swan"). So this group of East Indian guys comes in and we don't pay too much attention because they usually were not big spenders. We see one of the guys picks the best earner in the house and takes her upstairs and we don't think too much of it.

About 5 minutes later she's back downstairs and comes out back to talk to us and says "That guy stank so bad I couldn't stand being in the room with him. So I stuck my tongue up his ass and he came in 20 seconds".

We just looked at each other speechless for a minute before bursting out laughing, and then simultaneously saying "good girl".

[shameless self promotion]
    PS We're having shower sessions at the 4/15 event so if you think a guy might be stinky you can clean him up yourself.
    [/shameless self promotion]

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158