Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting....

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by TsJANIRA
    .....And the shade is that no matter how nice and accommodating you are they still have negative things to say.

I have had a few guys come see me that had very bad hygiene ,, and I had turn them away......

Some of them have the mind set :" Oh....She's a hooker she will deal with anything aslong they give her money............................................NOT THIS HOOKER!
    The fucked up thing is that with most of them u cant tell anything about their hygiene until theyre in the room and clothes come off, and at that point they're all hot hard and horny and you're thinking to yourself, SHIT i knew i shouldve told the OTHER one to come up instead. So u try calling the other one who at this point doesn't wanna wait cuz he knows ur gettin busy with the next dude lol so of course he dont answer the phone and ur stuck with this stinky horny dude. Some girls are bold and i have my moments too where i'll say baby thats nasty (Especially when they dont doushe OMFG!) but im always careful not to hurt their ego.

Anyways lesson learned, i was nice with him and he wrote a horrible review about me like wtf, can u blame me??? ur disgusting!

you try never to hurt their ego and you stated earlier that it was good that you made 1600 dollars by having sex with clients. your serious? why do people rationalize or try to pretend that prostitution is a viable life choice/ why do you defend this? no one wakes up in the morning and says its a good day to be a whore. wake up, please. you people are better then this. chose it fine, but please dont defend it. i have seen so many lives destroyed by it, regardless if they were streetwalkers or so called high class, whatever the fuck that means. heres a question to answer, would i want my son or daughter to be a whore?

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    well im a neat freak so i dont play that nonsense. u see my status on aol is always either "in the shower" or "cleaning my house". Even my hotel rooms have to be neat and tidy always or i go crazy
    Ruby I think it's time you get out of the biz - our housekeeper is going to be moving soon so I'll be needing someone good to keep the hacienda clean. How does $10 hour strike you?

LOL,
    TS Jamie
    $15 and i dont do windows!!!! Do i get a cute uniform??? :P
    OK $300.00, You wear the cute Uniform and I'll even clean before you get here

Just goes to show you how desperate people are in a falling economy. But, then again...what kind of talent do you think you are going to typically find going after your services? Sounds like a fully greased pig would have a chance with you for the right price. lol

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Damn...dude clean up!

Every time I go out to a social gathering, I make sure to wash up. You never know what'll go down at the end of the evening...whether it's road-head, a hotel, or just going home alone!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Nah she truly like the smelly unwiped snickers bar asses lol.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

I feel for you. I've heard some bad stories like this, including the clients posting bad reviews afterward. I'd say you handled it the best way possible considering the circumstances.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    Damn...dude clean up!

Every time I go out to a social gathering, I make sure to wash up. You never know what'll go down at the end of the evening...whether it's road-head, a hotel, or just going home alone!
    I've got to confess. Willie smells good!

Professional Poster

Before I visit a working girl in either Amsterdam of The Hague I do a couple of things first so I know it will be better for both of us.

1. I brush my teeth.
    2. I shave including pubic hair and balls. Makes it more better for the girl if there's no hair down there.
    3. I take a long shower, pay extra attention to the parts where the girl has to work. Use extra soap for those parts.
    4. I use a nice but not too strong aftershave.
    5. Clean clothes but that goes without saying.

I do this because I want to make a good impression especially if you know you're gonna visit the girl more often.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Damn, even as a slightly overweight fella, I'd make sure I was at least clean if I was gonna expect a girl to be anywhere near my junk.

You're a brave girl Ruby

Silver Poster

GIRLS....I don't know....but could you just tell these guys no?

"How you doin!"