Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

When an attempt at humor seriously backfires......

HeavenlySin is a gorgeous transgendered woman. Johnny Boy is one crazy, fucked up, wigger wannabe, dude, who probably takes some serious head meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlySin
    LOL..... Danielle... that boy looks nothing like me. But I do think I saw a video of you recently..... is this you? (In the center)
    I was not taking a shot at you Mary... I can see this was a bad example of a video. I think Johnny is extremely pretty...I was not calling you an attention whore ... I think you are cunt girl. Don't get me wrong. But yes, I hear the chipmunk joke quite often and also Kebler Elf one too.

But hey... Go get your SRS and be stealth girl... Stop lurking on here for attention!

But here... this video she looks more like you -

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    When an attempt at humor seriously backfires......

HeavenlySin is a gorgeous transgendered woman. Johnny Boy is one crazy, fucked up, wigger wannabe, dude, who probably takes some serious head meds.

LOL..... Danielle... that boy looks nothing like me. But I do think I saw a video of you recently..... is this you? (In the center)
    I was not taking a shot at you Mary... I can see this was a bad example of a video. I think Johnny is extremely pretty...I was not calling you an attention whore ... I think you are cunt girl. Don't get me wrong. But yes, I hear the chipmunk joke quite often and also Kebler Elf one too.

But hey... Go get your SRS and be stealth girl... Stop lurking on here for attention!

But here... this video she looks more like you -
    Hey fucker... It was not an attempt at humor. I seriously think there is a resemblance... Stop trolling on my threads.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Silver Poster

Here we go again...

Hey fucker... It was not an attempt at humor. I seriously think there is a resemblance... Stop trolling on my threads.
    This is a public board, if you had not noticed. You post a thread, everyone can comment and reply. Don't like? Though shit.

Heavenly is gorgeous. Johnny Boy is a clown. It's clear from her post that she was not flattered by the comparison, can't blame her.

This is a public board, if you had not noticed. You post a thread, everyone can comment and reply. Don't like? Though shit.

Heavenly is gorgeous. Johnny Boy is a clown. It's clear from her post that she was not flattered by the comparison, can't blame her.
    I have also noticed that you are an idiot, a troll and a kiss ass mothafuckin prick... So there... I am also entitled to my opinion - NOW GET THE FUCK OFF SUBJECTS THAT DO NOT CONCERN YOU STALKER!

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

This all I am going to say about it then I am shutting up - I don't get in arguments with kiss ass faggots! Fuck you !

I have also noticed that you are an idiot, a troll and a kiss ass mothafuckin prick... So there... I am also entitled to my opinion - NOW GET THE FUCK OFF SUBJECTS THAT DO NOT CONCERN YOU STALKER!
    If it does not concern me then why did you post in a public board for the whole world to see? Re-read Heavenly's response. She was not flattered by the comparison. Stop being so thick and defensive.

This all I am going to say about it then I am shutting up - I don't get in arguments with kiss ass faggots! Fuck you !

Grow a brain before you post again.

If it does not concern me then why did you post in a public board for the whole world to see? Re-read Heavenly's response. She was not flattered by the comparison. Stop being so thick and defensive.
    I don't give a shit if she got pissy - she needs to get over it because I did not intend it as disrespect - I think she is gorgeous and I think Johnny Boy is also gorgeous. Stop reading too much into things ass wipe, you just like drama and something to bitch about! Get over it - the both of you!

Junior Poster

LoL I wasn't offended girl.....

but I gotta give it to you... that was hilarious.

LoL I wasn't offended girl.....

but I gotta give it to you... that was hilarious.
    Heavenly, you look great and nothing like Johnny.