Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default aww

No I agree that all models should profit from their own images but she could benefit if she used the press towards new dvd ventures, hits to her website, etccc. Grooby is a powerful company in our genre Im sure as much as they are crazy about her she could benefit from it somehow.

I am not sure what the underlying issue is that you speak of but Im only speaking of but she could do alot with exisiting press.

Hope Thailand is rocking And I want to go next time!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Default Re: aww

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    No I agree that all models should profit from their own images but she could benefit if she used the press towards new dvd ventures, hits to her website, etccc. Grooby is a powerful company in our genre Im sure as much as they are crazy about her she could benefit from it somehow.

I am not sure what the underlying issue is that you speak of but Im only speaking of but she could do alot with exisiting press.

Hope Thailand is rocking And I want to go next time!
    Maybe you should ask Grooby that question...

Thailand is awesome girl. You should come sometime!

Sorry I missed ya in LA xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Well as Kimber profits directly from every sale of the DVD (when it turns profit ... and given it's only been out 2 months, of course it hasn't yet) I'd say yes, the promotion is excellent because it's going to encourage more distributors and stores to want to stock it.

I would have thought that your boss would have explained this to you?

Furthermore, the more popular a model is and the more sales that they get a website, then the more likely they are to be re-hired or contracted for other companies based on that popularity.

Fan sites like Hungangels.com make their money from promoting and selling such sites or products.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Well as Kimber profits directly from every sale of the DVD (when it turns profit ... and given it's only been out 2 months, of course it hasn't yet) I'd say yes, the promotion is excellent because it's going to encourage more distributors and stores to want to stock it.

Furthermore, the more popular a model is and the more sales that they get a website, then the more likely they are to be re-hired or contracted for other companies based on that popularity.

Fan sites like Hungangels.com make their money from promoting and selling such sites or products.
    I am my own boss, I have my own company and get contracted as an independent contractor. But most importantly I own my name and have direct control over my name " Danielle Foxxx ". I was lucky to have met someone who had my best interest at heart as opposed to his own when I first started.

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

I am my own boss, I have my own company and get contracted as an independent contractor. But most importantly I own my name and have direct control over my name " Danielle Foxxx ". I was lucky to have met someone who had my best interest at heart as opposed to his own when I first started.
    Yes you have a great employer, both his sites and ours work very closely in selling each other which is a good advantage to have over people with less integrity in the industry.
    I'm not sure what you mean "direct control" over your name? Most models I know, own their own domain names and I've advised a few on how to get them back, but any company you've modeled for, can use your name in the promotion and selling of that product (check a standard model release).

I think maybe you've picked up on half a story here so let me explain how promotion works for this part of the industry and how people from this site (HA), can make money - as well as the models who have their own products.
    Let's take TS Jesse for example. I didn't get to meet her until AVN (at same time I met Kelly and Natassia for the first times) but I really thought she was cool and in my opinion, under promoted. We bought a domain to promote her better which works as a blog. Since end of January we've made quite a few sales to her website which is operated by Shemale Club of which she gets a direct cut. Without our blog, she'd never have made those sales. We also make sales to Bob's, Shemale Strokers, Kink and of course, some to Shemale Yum as she appears on all of those. Those sites will see the sales coming from this blog and appreciate that Jesse is a good seller and should retain her to do more work (as we have done) - they will also see the fan feedback left on the site we run (TSJesseblog.com). It's clear that this is a fan blog and in no way intends or pretends to be "Jesse's Blog".

Similarly, we have affiliates who have bought names that allude to ShemaleYum (or other sites of ours ie; japanshemaleblog.com). They work to attract people to their site and then they sell Shemale Japan or other Asian sites to the customers - making themselves money and of course, we get customers we may not have got through our own means.

If we started DanielleFoxxblog.com which is a possibility, we'd obviously sell all sites that you were on - and your own products. This should make you happy as we'd be a reseller for your product and no different to any store or VOD that you might have sold your product to.

Anybody wishing to find out more about selling Grooby websites and starting their own blogs or fan sites should check out Grooby Bucks where we also have a list of other excellent websites you can promote like Bobs, Shemale Strokers, Wendy Williams, KimberJames, KellyShore, Shemale Club, SexxyJade, TS, Jesse, VickiRichter, TS Foxxy, etc.

Danielle, I'd be more than happy to meet up the next time I'm in LA. I need to get together with Sammi anyway and hoping to see him next month so maybe we can all get together and discuss ways to promote each other more efficiently.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

AVN Europe???

Kimber James, as in US, the face of Europe???

Ms D Foxx has worked out the angle here.

As a matter of interest, does AVN Europe exist? I thought AVN was 110% US.

Quote Originally Posted by T Oracle
    AVN Europe???

Kimber James, as in US, the face of Europe???

Ms D Foxx has worked out the angle here.

As a matter of interest, does AVN Europe exist? I thought AVN was 110% US.
    No it doesn't exist - I made it up
    http://avneurope.com/site/start.php

So your saying a DVD made in the USA can't be sold in Europe? Well how about you keep all your fucking Michael Bay movies then!

Any dealings with Sammy and his company should be addressed directly to him, I am not employed by his company nor do I speak on his behalf. Like I said, I am a private contractor and what I say to you is my own personal opinion and what I get to hear from those who aren't clearly informed of how their name will be used.

This is none of my business, I just thought I'd bring it up so that you know there is an issue that cannot be overlooked any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    This is none of my business, I just thought I'd bring it up so that you know there is an issue that cannot be overlooked any longer.
    If it's none of your business why did you bring anything up? Maybe you should stay out of things unless you know the facts.

Junior Poster

/popcorn

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.