Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Despite Obama's Vow, Combat Brigades Will Stay in Iraq
    http://www.antiwar.com/porter/?articleid=14461

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Obama gay?

British tabloids:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obama_gay_scandal_535.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	231804  

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Fema camps no longer to be feared?

new depiction to quell citizens' fears.

Name:	femacamps1_127.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	231881  

Well never ever have nothing more than what we have here now. The dems and repubs got this shit on lock.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Addicted is an asshole

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    So you think Reagan’s the man. Do you approve of dealing guns and drugs with terrorists? Most people thought the Iran-Contra arrangement was a scandal. Do you approve of consulting tarot cards before making decisions on policy matters? Reagan did. Do you believe in trickle down economics? Then you must believe water naturally runs uphill. Reagan increased spending and expanded the debt…his strategy against the Soviets was to outspend them. It is now widely agreed among historians that the Soviet union dissolved because of the quagmire they got themselves into in Afghanistan. They poured their treasury down a rat-hole. Bush, while following Reagan’s economic policies of tax breaks for the rich and trickle down theory threw trillions down the rat-hole in Iraq…and look where we are today! Those who don’t understand history are doomed to etc.

I don’t like everything Obama doing either. I wish he get out of Afghanistan. I wish he would fire Geitner and follow Paul Krugman’s advice,

“As economic historians can tell you, this is an old story, not that different from dozens of similar crises over the centuries. And there’s a time-honored procedure for dealing with the aftermath of widespread financial failure. It goes like this: the government secures confidence in the system by guaranteeing many (though not necessarily all) bank debts. At the same time, it takes temporary control of truly insolvent banks, in order to clean up their books.”

But finally we have a president with inclinations many of which I can agree; e.g. inclinations toward national health care, diversified energy, reduction of carbon output, fewer restrictions on stem cell research and science informed government etc.

I don't give a flying fuck who's cool and who's not. I'm a nerd myself. A sexy one, but a nerd. I just want a pragmatic president who is not locked into an ideology. If you really want to take out the garbage, then it's time to dispense with the old nineteenth century capitalist-communist dichotomy.
    I'm in love

5 Star Poster

just a reminder of your previous president , and how it ended

Name:	lovestory_3_857.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	236851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lovestory_2_168.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	236852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lovestory_1_158.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	236853  

Condi reveals the size of dubya's cock.

Rookie Poster

Trish - I am very impressed with your analysis.

I don't like it when people criticize the President at such an early stage only 100 days people. Obama is privy to more information than any of us are. I don't necessarily agree with the approach he is taking on some issues (foreign policy). But the President has many more analysts and researchers than I do (which is zero). I am also assuming he knows whats actually going on with some of these companies, and the bail outs and what not.

Lets give the man more time before aimlessly criticizing him. That just shows that your a mindless conservative that says "i'm conservative" which translates into - "i dont know what the hell i'm talking about."

Don't you just love the scales of justice?