Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: obama is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    what a waste they get a black president in and he turns out to be another corporate candidate. very sad if they were gonna elect someone just because they were black at least get someone that would have helped the poor people.
    Just out of curiosity, who's "they"?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Figure it out for yourself Hippi... CNN or Fox News sure isn't going to tell you. Hint Hint

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Apparently you aren't either. So I guess the question still stands.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Default Obama says

Obama says
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jitcrunch_179.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	231195  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Jelena, you drank the kool-aid a long time ago...and you've been spewing vomit ever since.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	libertarian_party_convention_2008_599.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	231271  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rub my ears & everything will be ok.

~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Default Obama

hey look, Obama is a cool dude , thats the thing that is great about USA , the people always elect nice cool people, not always the best presidents yet men with good intent with sometimes bad execution ! Bush is a good man just bad execution , Obama is a likeable guy , he seems to want to do whats right for USA , i just disagree with the method , the nicest guy in the world is jimmy carter yet he was a bad president , Reagan was the man !

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

So you think Reagan’s the man. Do you approve of dealing guns and drugs with terrorists? Most people thought the Iran-Contra arrangement was a scandal. Do you approve of consulting tarot cards before making decisions on policy matters? Reagan did. Do you believe in trickle down economics? Then you must believe water naturally runs uphill. Reagan increased spending and expanded the debt…his strategy against the Soviets was to outspend them. It is now widely agreed among historians that the Soviet union dissolved because of the quagmire they got themselves into in Afghanistan. They poured their treasury down a rat-hole. Bush, while following Reagan’s economic policies of tax breaks for the rich and trickle down theory threw trillions down the rat-hole in Iraq…and look where we are today! Those who don’t understand history are doomed to etc.

I don’t like everything Obama doing either. I wish he get out of Afghanistan. I wish he would fire Geitner and follow Paul Krugman’s advice,

“As economic historians can tell you, this is an old story, not that different from dozens of similar crises over the centuries. And there’s a time-honored procedure for dealing with the aftermath of widespread financial failure. It goes like this: the government secures confidence in the system by guaranteeing many (though not necessarily all) bank debts. At the same time, it takes temporary control of truly insolvent banks, in order to clean up their books.”

But finally we have a president with inclinations many of which I can agree; e.g. inclinations toward national health care, diversified energy, reduction of carbon output, fewer restrictions on stem cell research and science informed government etc.

I don't give a flying fuck who's cool and who's not. I'm a nerd myself. A sexy one, but a nerd. I just want a pragmatic president who is not locked into an ideology. If you really want to take out the garbage, then it's time to dispense with the old nineteenth century capitalist-communist dichotomy.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

He's an Arab. This lady says so.

Poor McCain deserved better than this.

No he didn't!

~ Kinky Friedman ~