Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default obama is garbage

what a waste they get a black president in and he turns out to be another corporate candidate. very sad if they were gonna elect someone just because they were black at least get someone that would have helped the poor people.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Do you have some specific complaint, or are you just pissing into the wind?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

LOL!

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Professional Poster

I guess we should just impeach him now...why wait 3 years and 10 months before getting another President?

Alright Then.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    No actually I am pissing in the mouth of obama supporters, Ok obama supporter? Since he is equal to piss and shit and thats what you people enjoy.

Apparently there's no ignore function in this forum?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

As the earth fares under a rainless sky,
    So do a people languish under an unkind king.

Possessions are less pleasant than poverty
    To the oppressed living under an unjust king.

If the king acts contrary to justice, contrary seasons will befall
    And rain-laden clouds will not come forth.

If the people's protector fails to protect,
    Priests will forget the Vedas and cows' milk will dry up.

-Tirukkural

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Considering that Obama has more on the board to handle than any incoming President since FDR,I would say to give him time and see how the ball bounces.This week the financial markets showed a bit of positive bounce.I think Lawrence Kudlow is correct in his assessment that there are thousands of Bernie Madoff's who must be indicted,prosecuted,and imprisoned to restore more faith in our financial markets.Real estate is showing signs of a turnaround,but it will be a slow process.Paying for the deficit will be the most difficult task,and I do not see the deficit being cut in half by 2012.The poor and the many unemployed need more job opportunities,and hopefully that is on the way.Here I am for instance,almost 51,fortunate enough to be able to take a early pension with full health benefits and I do not feel rich.I am looking at other options while supplementing my pension with an easy part time job.I hope we see a turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    No actually I am pissing in the mouth of obama supporters, Ok obama supporter? Since he is equal to piss and shit and thats what you people enjoy.
    "Seek and you shall find." You will get the shit and piss that you seek out of mankind. I give some good, and have found much good in others. I am trying under difficult circumstances and so is Obama. Tearing down is easier than building. You have chosen the easy way, destructiveness. My suggestion is to try love. It is creative, and satisfying. It's the only way to live good.

Veteran Poster

the obama deception dvd is out now check it out