Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Reliant Robin

Rookie Poster

PAY $35k ...invest 10k and smoke every thing under $200k and even most above that too! ahhhh the beauty of AWD TURBO!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evil_evo_696.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	229786  

Quote Originally Posted by volk88
    PAY $35k ...invest 10k and smoke every thing under $200k and even most above that too! ahhhh the beauty of AWD TURBO!!
    10k haha no sir Much much more for a EVO to shit on anything...Turbo upgrades alone should cost damn near 3k-Excluding Labor.
    Then u need NEW FORGED: Valves-Springs-Cams.PNP is nice at this time.
    New Pistons-Rings-Rods-Blueprint the crank. if you dont buy a new one.
    Id prefer a new clutch kit.
    All that work easily over 10k sir.
    This is all for basic stuff without new Sleeves Basically.Which I prefer doing that destroying my Engine block.
    The following are just estimations
    New sleeves-500-1000
    Crank(blueprint/balanced)-300
    New Crank pre-balanced-400-Eagle
    Pistons-700
    Rods-500
    Valves+Springs can go for 500
    Retainers-250-300
    Rings-40-200Depending on Brand
    Camshafts-500
    Cam Gears-150-200
    Clutch kit-XTD 300
    I like clutchmasters-350
    PNP(port and Polish)-stage 1-500
    Stage 2-1000
    Stage 3-1300
    that alone without LABOR is far enough Labor on something like this would probably be damn near a couple grand.Which I would charge since it isnt a small job.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Rookie Poster

here is what I think of your vette......

this is braket racing vette leaves first but look at the times.......hahaha! and that evo is damn near stock

this is braket racing vette leaves first but look at the times.......hahaha! and that evo is damn near stock
    AWD.VS.RWD
    Awd got launch easy...Top of that its not stock nice guess tho....
    Sir before you post the vid you might want to Investigate the shit before calling it stock...they have a website check it out.....

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    10k haha no sir Much much more for a EVO to shit on anything...Turbo upgrades alone should cost damn near 3k-Excluding Labor.
    This is all for basic stuff without new Sleeves Basically.Which I prefer doing that destroying my Engine block.
    very right sir....but do you know how far tuning has come these days? it doesn't take much ..... proud owner of an EVO myself! lightly tuned and I have ran down everything from vettes , viper's and even a GT4 only about 5k in the car NO internals ( haven't even opened the valve cover)....If you put a bigger turbo and sleeved the motor your talkin about 8 and 9 second street EVO's upwards of 700HP

very right sir....but do you know how far tuning has come these days? it doesn't take much ..... proud owner of an EVO myself! lightly tuned and I have ran down everything from vettes , viper's and even a GT4 only about 5k in the car NO internals ( haven't even opened the valve cover)....If you put a bigger turbo and sleeved the motor your talkin about 8 and 9 second street EVO's upwards of 700HP
    No....your funny.
    the new evos transmissions are horrid. Paddleshifters are not cool never will be cool in my mind EVER. NOT A REAL STICK SHIFT.
    Tuning depends on how well you have done your shit. it can take 1-3 hrs. depending your setup.This is engine tuning not COMPUTER tuning. Ask a member called: OEMNUM1 He will tell you Comp tuning isnt the easiest thing.That maybe well take all night Meaning yes over 10-12 hrs depending on the setup....So lets Multiply 12 times 150. thats not including the software.
    Trust me I did one season Track I spent a easy 30k on my first car.
    Althought mine was a true track car....Lexan windows 1 Piece front end-CF
    trunk was fiberglass and roof also.Etc...But the thing is dude to do the job right your going to spend alot of money.I wont be suprised when ur motor blows and it will be assured. It wasnt designed to go higher induction on Stock internals......

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Rookie Poster

AWD.VS.RWD
    Sir before you post the vid you might want to Investigate the shit before calling it stock...they have a website check it out.....

^ think I said damn " near" stock (that car has only a few bolt on's)...... but heres another OLDer one for you cause I'm not just talkin drag racing.. ... any this is the best bang for your buck under 60k ........I'll even say go grab somethin up to 100k and I'll meet you at any road track on the east coast

and..... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7q...olution-x_auto

Rookie Poster

No....your funny.
    the new evos transmissions are horrid. Paddleshifters are not cool never will be cool in my mind EVER. NOT A REAL STICK SHIFT.
    Tuning depends on how well you have done your shit. it can take 1-3 hrs. depending your setup.This is engine tuning not COMPUTER tuning. Ask a member called: OEMNUM1 He will tell you Comp tuning isnt the easiest thing.That maybe well take all night Meaning yes over 10-12 hrs depending on the setup....So lets Multiply 12 times 150. thats not including the software.
    Trust me I did one season Track I spent a easy 30k on my first car.
    Althought mine was a true track car....Lexan windows 1 Piece front end-CF
    trunk was fiberglass and roof also.Etc...But the thing is dude to do the job right your going to spend alot of money.I wont be suprised when ur motor blows and it will be assured. It wasnt designed to go higher induction on Stock internals......
    I opt for the 5 speed ....even though paddles come in F430'S and GT4's and even the new GTR SKYLINE they shift in MICRO seconds....... maybe you should catch up on your reading ..... and ummm my stock interals are forged so you be surprised what they can handle.......

AWD.VS.RWD

^ think I said damn " near" stock (that car has only a few bolt on's)...... but heres another OLDer one for you cause I'm not just talkin drag racing.. ... any this is the best bang for your buck under 60k ........I'll even say go grab somethin up to 100k and I'll meet you at any road track on the east coast

and..... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7q...olution-x_auto
    Man...you took a evo 8 which is Lighter/Non-Paddle shift against the Lambo...Then a vid of the Evo X fq series???? makes no sense to me...Im not saying a X is a bad car its a great desgined car but to do the stuff u said is a bit out there....I feel bad for u Obd2 guys. My GSX-95 is far Easier to tune than ur Newer cars.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC