Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Professional Poster

I would have to say that the Vette is probably the best sports car for under 60k. They look good, run great, the Vette has a great reputation, and best of all. it's American!!!

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by S6XN9NE

Three RX-7's all great but the best was a red '93 Twin Turbo. Probably the fastest car I have ever owned.

I saw a black one spit fire out the exhaust at a green light years ago

that thing launched like a space shuttle

I would love to own one, but the ones locally always have reliability issues

13b rules
    No fuck u JW that a japanese company,Jw-fuck rice-then he says 13b rules fcken Basterd....Rant over
    The Wankel engine is a type of internal combustion engine which uses a rotary design to convert pressure into a rotating motion instead of using reciprocating pistons. Its four-stroke cycle takes place in a space between the inside of an oval-like epitrochoid-shaped housing and a Reuleaux triangle shaped rotor. This design delivers smooth high-rpm power, from a compact size. Since its introduction the engine has been commonly referred to as the rotary engine, though this name is also applied to several completely different designs.

The engine was invented by German engineer Felix Wankel. He began its development in the early 1950s at NSU Motorenwerke AG (NSU) before completing a working, running prototype in 1957. NSU then subsequently licenced the concept to other companies across the globe, who have continued to improve the design.

German Engineering...............................nuff said!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Pimp My Ride MTV!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	396054263_596115854b_207.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	232966  

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by S6XN9NE

Three RX-7's all great but the best was a red '93 Twin Turbo. Probably the fastest car I have ever owned.

I saw a black one spit fire out the exhaust at a green light years ago

that thing launched like a space shuttle

I would love to own one, but the ones locally always have reliability issues

13b rules
    No fuck u JW that a japanese company,Jw-fuck rice-then he says 13b rules fcken Basterd....Rant over
    The Wankel engine is a type of internal combustion engine which uses a rotary design to convert pressure into a rotating motion instead of using reciprocating pistons. Its four-stroke cycle takes place in a space between the inside of an oval-like epitrochoid-shaped housing and a Reuleaux triangle shaped rotor. This design delivers smooth high-rpm power, from a compact size. Since its introduction the engine has been commonly referred to as the rotary engine, though this name is also applied to several completely different designs.

The engine was invented by German engineer Felix Wankel. He began its development in the early 1950s at NSU Motorenwerke AG (NSU) before completing a working, running prototype in 1957. NSU then subsequently licenced the concept to other companies across the globe, who have continued to improve the design.

German Engineering...............................nuff said!!!!!!!!!
    Still a Mazda. heh heh...id rather have the mighty motor if I ever went rotory-Wait piston powered rotary ooohhh fun -_-

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Take the last generation RX-7 and drop an LS-1 under the hood. There you go!

OR

Take an EG-series Civic (preferably a CX hatchback) and drop a J35A4 (Odyssey 3.5L V6) under the hood (you'll have to fabricate one though). It's been done too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v6_civic_171.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	233085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vette_powered_rx7_152.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	233086  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

lol, I'll start a new thread to keep the purity of this thread intact

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ