Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

I said how it went in the Kelz............................... thread made by Johnny

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

450.00 a day is pretty close to what the standard daily rate would be for a Screen Actor Guild performer. They get about 516.00 for a day's work, and they have to be in the union and pay dues etc. Unless you are a big star, or have a unique story that the public really wants to hear, (Octumom) they have no reason to pay you and you have no rationale to be paid anymore than that. 450.00 for a days work, plus a trip to NYC is not bad, even if its to get laughed at. If you have fun with it, they will laughing with you, not at you. There are plenty of people around who will always make a fool of themselves for free

FK

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    450.00 a day is pretty close to what the standard daily rate would be for a Screen Actor Guild performer. They get about 516.00 for a day's work, and they have to be in the union and pay dues etc. Unless you are a big star, or have a unique story that the public really wants to hear, (Octumom) they have no reason to pay you and you have no rationale to be paid anymore than that. 450.00 for a days work, plus a trip to NYC is not bad, even if its to get laughed at. If you have fun with it, they will laughing with you, not at you. There are plenty of people around who will always make a fool of themselves for free

FK
    ie: youtube

fk, as usual, is right

residuals would be nice tho as my show aired 2 days ago

5 Star Poster

There are plenty of people around who will always make a fool of themselves for free
    FK
    I resemble that remark... thank you Felicia... LOL

Actually though I think there should be a distinction between SAG day rate for supporting roles and someone who is the purpose of a show. But that's never going to happen.

I'm probably just jealous because I just remembered a couple of years ago Jerry Springer only offered me $100.

LOL,
    TS Jamie

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    There are plenty of people around who will always make a fool of themselves for free
    FK

Actually though I think there should be a distinction between SAG day rate for supporting roles and someone who is the purpose of a show. But that's never going to happen.

I'm probably just jealous because I just remembered a couple of years ago Jerry Springer only offered me $100.

LOL,
    TS Jamie
    nowadays jerry doesnt offer any compensation

they were calling me every other day for a couple weeks recently and i said look if youre not paying me then you shouldnt be calling me... you got my contact info from a place that displays my rates... if you cant afford that rates then call someone that needs a trip to chicago but i can afford the ticket there w/ only 1 "hour" of work

she then countered "well the overnight trip is worth $3k" i said.... give me the $3k and ill be there

they havent called back since

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

LOL,
    TS Jamie
    http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

that was you? LOL

meow

FK

5 Star Poster

------------

Last edited by justatransgirl; 04-28-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Junior Poster

I fuckin hate those shows, because all I see is is ignorant audience members screaming at girls, saying "THAT"S A MAN! THAT"S A MAN!!!!" I think TS girls should completely boycot this fuckin farce. I mean, seriously, what does a ts girl get out of it? A few measly hundred bucks?

I'm sorry to get worked up, I just don't like the fact that ignorant people think they have the right to treat women that I care about as some kind of farcical situation for their simple pleasure. I have a good friend that went on there, and another pseudo ex gf that said she thought about going on there. I hate that exploitation, and the fact that the girls on there are not honored, but more treated like some kind of freak show. NOT a good image to portray.

5 Star Poster

thats sucks

Junior Poster

Indeed! They probably did do you a big favor. What can you say about a guy who at one time used to cover heavy issues on his show and now is walking in Jerry Springer's footsteps. It's all fluff and bullshit these days. That's why I don't bother to watch these shows anymore. That stuff will rot your brain.

What's the usefulness in watching a show where you learn that somebody's SO is dating the white trash in the small border town just across the state line.... and that she's having his love-child.

You're better off watching Discovery, Animal Planet, History or even A&E channels.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~