Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default The Maury Show Dumped Me!!!

i was also scheduled to be on the maury show with kelly and sadly got dumped by them for some unknown reason. but rather than be professional and let me know personally i had been dumped they let me sit here for 3 days with no answer (even though they called ME asking me to be on the show)and eventually shemale club(after writing them a email) got a bullshit email back after 2 days saying they didnt know who i talked to but maybe next time.which was bullshit because when i called them wanting to know what was going on the woman who was in charge knew who i was without me even telling her i was jesse. so she definitely knew who i talked to. but whatever! their loss. just pisses me off to schedule me and then dump me without telling me anything.very unprofessional

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

IMO they did you a favor.....................
    You really are above Maury and his lynch mob audience
    how Kelly got suckered into doing it is beyond me
    hopefully Haze will spidermonkey her common sense back into her and she'll cancel........

How much were you gonna get paid anyway, a few hundred??!?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nelson_ha_ha_737.jpg 
Views:	1900 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	229643  

...stir it up and pass it around.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    hopefully Haze will spidermonkey her common sense back into her and she'll cancel........

yeah it didnt pay much just 450 . i didnt really want to do the show anyways but i thought it may be good publicity for my site but oh well. yes i suppose it was a favor in disguise as i probably would not have enjoyed it.

Rookie Poster

You're better off. The Hell with them!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

yeah it didnt pay much just 450 . i didnt really want to do the show anyways but i thought it may be good publicity for my site but oh well. yes i suppose it was a favor in disguise as i probably would not have enjoyed it.

Allow me to tell you what you missed...........

You missed the show putting you up in a room literally the size of your bathroom. You missed a pre-show meet & greet with a bunch of drugged up chicks, you missed having to change into various outfits so a bunch of closet dudes and their sisters try to decide whether or not you're a man or a woman............

At best the party tonight would have been the highlight of your trip......

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

yeah idiots people in crowd yelling at you sayings thats a man i dont why ts goon there to take that negative abuse

Default Re: The Maury Show Dumped Me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    i was also scheduled to be on the maury show with kelly and sadly got dumped by them for some unknown reason. but rather than be professional and let me know personally i had been dumped they let me sit here for 3 days with no answer (even though they called ME asking me to be on the show)and eventually shemale club(after writing them a email) got a bullshit email back after 2 days saying they didnt know who i talked to but maybe next time.which was bullshit because when i called them wanting to know what was going on the woman who was in charge knew who i was without me even telling her i was jesse. so she definitely knew who i talked to. but whatever! their loss. just pisses me off to schedule me and then dump me without telling me anything.very unprofessional
    you were warned that they are snakes

It was better this way I think... you better off them. People mocking you in national TV of your gender identity not a good thing none good publicity for our community. Just my thoughts.

Love...
    Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .