Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    A model with a rock hard average size cock that can stand straight out when she stands, will sell better than a larger cock that isn't rock hard or the model has difficulty maintaining an erection.
    And how well did Hazel Tucker sell?

I really don't buy this old argument. I honestly think the cock bandits are a much smaller group than the audience who's drawn to a stunning girl.
    I agree completely on a personal level - but cock sells and this is why some of the lesser attractive models with rock hard cocks - or big cocks, get so much work - they sell.
    Hazel sells on the fact that she's a gorgeous girl with a cock - size is irrelevant, Khloe Hart was the same - and Foxxy is quite small but keeps selling.

If you want to see a great seller - Yasmin Lee. Beatuiful, great body, smile and big weiner.

There isn't any one reason a model sells better than an other.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BraveHeartz
    All depends on the girl. When you look as naturally beautiful as Hazel, then you don't need a big tool.

Though there's always room for both, like Mia.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    A model with a rock hard average size cock that can stand straight out when she stands, will sell better than a larger cock that isn't rock hard or the model has difficulty maintaining an erection.
    And how well did Hazel Tucker sell?

I really don't buy this old argument. I honestly think the cock bandits are a much smaller group than the audience who's drawn to a stunning girl.
    I agree completely on a personal level - but cock sells and this is why some of the lesser attractive models with rock hard cocks - or big cocks, get so much work - they sell.
    Hazel sells on the fact that she's a gorgeous girl with a cock - size is irrelevant, Khloe Hart was the same - and Foxxy is quite small but keeps selling.

If you want to see a great seller - Yasmin Lee. Beatuiful, great body, smile and big weiner.

There isn't any one reason a model sells better than an other.
    This is true. When i had my movie thread up. I would get twice as many people downloading the bigger girls....So i uploaded more of those clips and made a killing with RS points... but of course there were super hot smaller girls which were very popular too.

Junior Poster

very interesting responses, a girl that i hadnt really heard too much from was Khloe Hart (until relatively recently) and then when I saw her I was damn where has she been at? She has a small penis but very attractive.

Rookie Poster

personal preference is a girl with a tiny tool, who is herself attractive and femme looking. it's even better if she's had an Orchi too.
    bonus points if she masturbates herself with only her thumb and one other finger as if she's afraid she might break a nail...

I'd say size doesnt matter. Unless that title of the movie calls for it.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Hazel Tucker is fly!

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

I'm a reverse size queen. Wish the tiny girls got more attention.

Junior Poster

i still have to shield my eyes from that thing.. so.. for me.. i prefer not to see it althogether.

i prefer them to be average of quit big but small ones are coot o if they use it well..