Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Marina Fuentes

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411 View Post
    Damn I'm sick of seeing you build yourself up by attacking the looks of the other girls. I've never said anything negative about a girls looks on here, but I will say this about you. You need to take a long long critical look at yourself in the mirror before you go busting on anyone. You're cute, but that's about it. You're a long way from where you think you are at. The fact that you live for attacking other girls about their looks says alot about yourself and your level of confidence.

Junior Poster

Shes young and dizzy,you gotta let some shit slide,lol.The more you attack someone like that,will only make her more defensive. Everybody just relax,she will tire herself out.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jay View Post
    Shes young and dizzy,you gotta let some shit slide,lol.The more you attack someone like that,will only make her more defensive. Everybody just relax,she will tire herself out.

I disagree. People like that need to be told hat it's NOT okay to continually diss other people otherwise they'll simply continue to do it. And what goes around comes around...

Silver Poster

dang Paris this is the 3rd chick i like that you've criticized...it makes you come off as insecure? why? that aint a good look, ma...jus sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411 View Post
    Damn I'm sick of seeing you build yourself up by attacking the looks of the other girls. I've never said anything negative about a girls looks on here, but I will say this about you. You need to take a long long critical look at yourself in the mirror before you go busting on anyone. You're cute, but that's about it. You're a long way from where you think you are at. The fact that you live for attacking other girls about their looks says alot about yourself and your level of confidence.
    as much as Paris hates Grooby she shot for them, she shot for Tony Vee under the name "Brooke" and never again mostly because she couldnt cut it...or her attitude was so shot no one would work with her again...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

Marina is one of the hottest I've ever met...and I've met many many many girls over the years. She was super cool also.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Wow her tits are under her arms, she has a long and big face, a heavily prominent browbone and man hands

but the boys live

DEAD @ THE HA FAGS
    Funny .. your face looks like a bus hit it.. You ugly man..