Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I feel sorry for Kate Moss.
    Her big mistake was being photographed.
    Everyone knew she was on drugs......lots of models are......and photographer and editors and so on.
    The fashion industry is not the place for victorian era moralizing.
    Lurid sex and rampant drug use are the NORM.
    Models in the 1950's used speed to stay thin and they were just as thin as models of today......some even thinner than Kate!
    Even the people that report these things,the paparazzi are morally bankrupt.....SO......it speaks for ITSELF.

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

u win for the second most retarded post of the year-
    congrats your the runner up!
    Newsflash: you're not exactly a Phi Beta Kappa, dear.

No more calls, please, we have a winner (or is that a loser?)

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    no one is trying to cat fight with you-

i am stating my opinion- u never need to get over
    this

IM A CELEBRITY GET ME OUTTA HERE
    OH I AM FAMOUS

crap cause it's really TIRED.

i have met many a famous person and many upon many have been very down to earth.
    I understand your attempt at diluting and contorting my comment about "DL'ing" ones status, with your own repressed need to become a "Star". I didn't come at you; you came at me...unabated. It doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to see the commonalties in the post topic and what I originally posted. Kate Moss is a star, who knowingly or unknowingly led a very secret life and let her guard down...follow me HERE...there are celebrities and politicians, media darlings, etc...Who would want nothing more than an open relationship with TS women but are prisoners of their own celebrity. Money to be lost, friendships to be destroyed, careers dismantled. I know it's probably hard for you to understand, since you live in this wonderful fairy land called NYC where celebrities and transsexuals walk hand in hand under a rainbow sun, but that isn't indicative or reflective of the world outside of Tribeca (I know it's hard for you to imagine that). If it matters, I’d probably take you more seriously on a social or moral level if it weren’t for the numerous ads touting your impending gang bang…I find it laughable that you chose to throw stones at me, from behind a glass house…

Fuck It.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

LOL

U really have no clue do you-

"my own repressed need to become a "star"-
    listen , i have no dillusions or intentions of what i am and what i do for a living- and trust, i have and associate with people who are famous in the mainstream, but that doesnt mean anything to me. i am not a star fucker. socializing with a celebrity does't change my life one bit- i still am what i am and have to wake up with myself. it's nice to meet people you admire but that's about it. i don't name drop and if i have happened to be intimate with a famous person, i would never be so tacky to reveal that as i respect people's privacy.

"are prisoners of their own celebrity"
    i am sorry michael or are you madonna?

" If it matters, I’d probably take you more seriously on a social or moral level if it weren’t for the numerous ads touting your impending gang bang:

This is the best one- do you think i honestly give a flying fuck about what you think about me or what i do for a living? Oh geez, wait I forgot I am sorry for what I do for a living and poor little me. I am just an unfortunate transsexual trapped by the cicumstances of her life. LOL. FYI- I went to school, I have a degree, I have held "regular" jobs BUT I CHOSE to go into the adult business. Hunny, I don't have to give you or anyone else any excuses about what I do. If my mother can accept what I do for a living, do you think I care to be judged by some in the closet, ridiculous, persom who can not face his own reality and constantly boasts about his "celebrity" AND how he is a victim of it. GET OVER IT AND STOP WINING. To quote one of my favortie songs "THIS IS THE REAL THING BITCH". I, my friends, have nothing to hide.

Yes, I might be advertising for gang bang, you may think I am slut, whore whatever.

BUTTTTT

DO you honestly think I am stupid? I have somehow managed to establish somewhat of a career in the ts business, maintain a a profitable website for the past three years, establish succesful parties, get a contract with a studio, and garnish a lot of manstream press. All by personal choice and with the help of some great people- but mainly on my drive and determination.

I am not in the closet
    AND ACCEPT
    who I am and what I have become.That is my greatest accomplishment in life. I answer to myself and be able to wake up in the morning and know that my body and life are the realization of what I wanted them to be-and what a great luxury that is. One of self acceptance that no matter how much money or celebrity you might have can buy you, can it?

Furthermore, poor is the man whose life and descisons are based on the permission of another. And I think that is one of the reasons I am single- because it is difficult to find a TRUE man who has the balls to admit to himself what he is, wants.

Get some therapy love- and claim your life. The closet gets rather lonely, doesnt it?

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

geez- i's love allanah

shes the purrtiest gal on earth-

excuse me for being giddy

i just had sex with my sister---

* this post was edited for its nastiness and attack on others
    we are not sure if stick pussy inbreerds or not, but by what he posts
    it is very likely

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I don't really have anything to say on this thread. Some girl got caught snorting coke, it happens. I've snorted coke plenty of times. I haven't for many years now because it's a dumb substance.

But what the hell are you getting so worked up about, stickpussygalore? I didn't see where you were attacked or posted to at all in here.

None of my business, just found your flames against Allanah a little strange.

Platinum Poster

Default yeah

yeah..I think pussystick... may be conflicted...have issues...OR MAYBE HE'S JUST A FRIGGIN MORON!!!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stickpussygalore
    Yes, we honestly DO think you're that goddamn stupid.

So shut the fuck up and rot in hell, you scumsucking bitch!
    And people say I am unstable.........

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

yeah..I think pussystick... may be conflicted...have issues...OR MAYBE HE'S JUST A FRIGGIN MORON!!!
    Damn, why must he be so much more intelligent than I?

Fuck, how is that he has an advanced degree from an Ivy League school and I don't even have a GED!

I can't believe I'm such an illiterate fool!

Shit, I must be the lowest form of life. I wish I had the brain of an amoeba. I probably owe someone an apology...if only I had the courage to...

Hmm, if only...

Junior Poster

Try working with rockstars. Some of these guys seem to just book sessions to have a place to go do drugs thats out of the public eye... Dudes will turn the lights all out and stuff so we cant see them hit rocks while they are in session, but they seem to forget we have a like 50 g's worth of mics in the room playing back on $4,000 studio monitors... being recorded... we hear everything down to the lighter flint and the sizzle of the rock.

Still... the biggest a-hole i worked with appeared to be stone cold sober the whole time she was a dumbass.