Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Lost- Season Two, Tonight

Anyone into this show, tonights the night we get to see what's down that damn hatch finally. I'm sure it will just add to the confusion anyways, but at least it's something.

And if anyone missed the first season, there's an hour long recap before the new episode. It's a pretty crazy story.

(I know there's already a Lost thread on here somewhere, but I was to lazy to look for it)

I am into this show and will absolutely be watching tonight. What's in the fucking hatch already???

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

You think we will see down that hatch, those damn previews trick you some times. That sure has been the case with Lost. How sweet would it be to be stranded on that island with Kate and Shannon if there secret was they both had cocks waiting to be sucked and fucked!

I bet I know what inside the hatch. It's. . .another hatch!

They'll spend all season breaking open that one, and then we'll wait all year to find. . .the third hatch! They could keep that show going forever.

I, too, expect that they will milk the hatch for as many episodes as they possibly can. Still, perhaps I am wrong and will be pleasantly surprised.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Regardless, I'm friggin' psyched!!! This has been a good premiere year for TV so far. Anybody seen Prison Break?

CA

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

I'm into this show but they dissappointed me with the last episode last season. They left us hanging big time.

I hope they don't use the soap opera formula and milk things to death.

I only caught the last half of Lost tonight on account of a fricken tornado that nearly hit Minneapolis tonight. Strange times.

I've heard great things about Carnivale.

Rookie Poster

never intended to be sucked into this show (lost) but I am....pretty good show, cept the endings leave you way too frustrated for the next week.