Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Yasmin!! You give sense of the word beauty :-*

Veteran Poster

Default hi back

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05
    Yasmin looks great, but a word of warning. You guys drooling over the back dimples, that pic is of a dude that Yasmin was plunging. Just look at the hairy legs attached
    yeah i was the top on that picture..that boy was cute coming to me on his 18th birthday...i check his id cause i thought it was awesome, for me to take his virginity. anyhow i love lower back dimples as well and yes i too have them. i'm have a pretty great time. can't wait to make it up to nyc again at the end of the month.

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Junior Poster

Yasmin, have u ever visited London before?

If not then u should definately visit sometime! You are stunning

Junior Poster

Default Re: hi back

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    Yasmin looks great, but a word of warning. You guys drooling over the back dimples, that pic is of a dude that Yasmin was plunging. Just look at the hairy legs attached
    yeah i was the top on that picture..that boy was cute coming to me on his 18th birthday...i check his id cause i thought it was awesome, for me to take his virginity. anyhow i love lower back dimples as well and yes i too have them. i'm have a pretty great time. can't wait to make it up to nyc again at the end of the month.
    AWESOME UR COMING BACK THIS WAY!!!

will you come to detroit??

Junior Poster

I'm in Raleigh Nc chica and i think i will finally book a meeting, never done that before but your to hot to pass up so hopefully you wont be extremely busy..

Who Is It

Default Re: mardi gras

mardi gras

Who was that beautiful red head and where were you girls? I'm going to NOLA this weekend and I'd love to know where the good time is, esp. if there is a place that caters to the TS scene

Junior Poster

so when are you bringin your fine ass to detroit

I'M ALWAYS HI AND HORNY

Junior Poster

Bump+1

Who Is It

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2pert4ya
    so when are you bringin your fine ass to detroit
    sorry baby, don't think i'll be there...

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.