Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Default Just Saw the Watchmen

and I honestly do not recall seeing a worse movie in many years.

Two and half hours of self indulgence disguised in a pretty wrapper.I feel like the kid who got suckered twice...once by "300" and yet again now.

The only positive thing I can say about this boring,disjointed pile of shit is at least I know what Kelly Leak from the Bad News Bears grew up to look like.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Thanks for comparing it to 300! That movie sucked rotten eggs. I will definitely avoid Watchmen, despite it showing at a very nice theatre just down the street from me.

Veteran Poster

Odelay 300 was bad fucking ass...The thing is Watchmen came out 2 years too early I knew they would bust it the fuck up Marvel allows Directors to screw things up...Maybe to intrigue the children of today but is off the Old school. lol...Other than that you are still entilted to the opinion....O yea Johnny I told you mutherfucker lol.

Hahaha. Tell us how you really feel, DJ.

Silver Poster

Somebody actually went to watch that crap...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Odelay 300 was bad fucking ass...The thing is Watchmen came out 2 years too early I knew they would bust it the fuck up Marvel allows Directors to screw things up...Maybe to intrigue the children of today but is off the Old school. lol...Other than that you are still entilted to the opinion....O yea Johnny I told you mutherfucker lol.
    what the hell are you talking about? watchmen is a DC comic book, and this movie is one of the most faithful adaptations ever.

as far the OP is concerned, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. but don't think you really "got it" self-indulgence as a theme is prolly number 50 on the list of 100 different topics the graphic novel and subsequently the movie attempt to speak on

Veteran Poster

Mr Buttermaker was still a damn fine LL manager!

Junior Poster

I have to see this movie now,then I can judge if it's crappy or not.

"In life there are winners and there are losers..."

Rookie Poster

I wonder how many people are going to see this thinking "ohh another comic movie" and then think it's crap when it isn't like IronMan or Batman?

Watchmen was pivotal in changing the way comics were written and laid out. It's supposed to be a deconstruction of the superhero genre not just another flashy caped hero story.

I'm curious to know if any of those who hated the movie read the comics.

im going saturday with a group of the girls. i love comic movies, and i hope ilike this one