Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Herpes STDs

Herpes is the most common of all STD's, it is believed that upto 50% of the population has it, and that figure doesn't include people who don't know they have it, most people who have herpes don't get any symptoms..

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Herpes STDs

As time goes on and more vaccines are made for these viruses do you think it will change peoples behaviours about sex?

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

There is a foolproof way to never catch an STD. and that is to never have sex and never kiss anyone.

But if you want to fully enjoy life, that won't be an option. So just have fun and play safe.

We all take chances in life. Most of us drive a car everyday. About 1.3 million people die evey year from accidents. Will that stop you from driving? Soooooooo scary. Or you can become an agoraphobic claustrophobic. Now that would be funny.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

however you wouldn't see many people drive without a seat belt, its about limiting risk, just a question on sexual behaviours and what people attitude is towards it. i certainly think i would attend more sex parties etc if incurable viruses were not on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx View Post
    Have you ever had a cold sore? That is herpes my dear. The only difference between Herpes 1 and 2 is the area affected. I am sure you have kissed people with sores on their lips right? NO???? Well then just don't suck a cock that has visible brake outs, be selective on partners and practice safe sex. Herpes won't kill ya. It will make your nuts brake out but you'll get over it.

You should worry about things that could kill you such as HIV and worst Hep C
    One of the most common / painful is Herpes Zoster, commonly known as Shingles...
    It's often carried by people who haven't fully experienced chicken pox.. it's damned painful and itchy, and can reoccur , as it "hides" in nerve endings...

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx View Post
    I am sure you have kissed people with sores on their lips right? NO???? Well then just don't suck a cock that has visible brake outs,.

You should worry about things that could kill you such as HIV and worst Hep C
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebottle View Post
    One of the most common / painful is Herpes Zoster, commonly known as Shingles...
    It's often carried by people who haven't fully experienced chicken pox.. it's damned painful and itchy, and can reoccur , as it "hides" in nerve endings...
    Good reasons why you shouldn't take medical advice from non-professionals who can't even google.

Avoiding unprotected sex with people who don't have a break out will NOT protect you from HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus) infection, as people with HSV-2 (genital herpes) shed viral cells on about 10% of days when they're symptom free. You can get herpes by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has the disease.

You can also get herpes if you come into contact with the herpes virus in the saliva, genital secretions, or skin (in the oral or genital area, depending on the site of infection) of a person with herpes infection. You can get herpes from an infected sex partner who does not have a visible sore or who may not know he or she is infected. It is also possible to get genital herpes if you receive oral sex from a sex partner has oral herpes.

The virus that causes shingles, the varicella zoster virus aka chicken pox, can be spread from a person with active shingles to another person who has never had chickenpox. In such cases, the person exposed to the virus might develop chickenpox, but they would not develop shingles.

Last edited by nysprod; 02-18-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.