Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Herpes STDs

Veteran Poster

ozone therepy can reverse herpes

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by munoor63
    I actually read something else, Type 1 (cold sore), can transfer to your genitals. Even though it'll be Type 1, but now it'll be, Type 1, on your genitals.
    which happens so rarely that its not worth thinking about
    also you have a good ~80% chance of being infected with type 1 anyway which luckily also gives you some resistance against being infected with type 2

That's good to know. Can you post where you read that, just curious because I've been reading a lot, and didn't find that out as well.

Also, to make the thread more productive, are there any other recommendations people have in regards to preventing HSV or HPV? Tricks you have learned over the year, besides the obvious, like wear a condom.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Sepreh, otherwise known as reverse herpes, is a painful outbreak of deep, inflamed pits in the dermis caused by the direct application of ozone to the raised bumps and pimples of a herpes inflammation. Best stay away from crackpot cures.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    I actually read something else, Type 1 (cold sore), can transfer to your genitals. Even though it'll be Type 1, but now it'll be, Type 1, on your genitals.
    which happens so rarely that its not worth thinking about
    also you have a good ~80% chance of being infected with type 1 anyway which luckily also gives you some resistance against being infected with type 2

That's good to know. Can you post where you read that, just curious because I've been reading a lot, and didn't find that out as well.

Also, to make the thread more productive, are there any other recommendations people have in regards to preventing HSV or HPV? Tricks you have learned over the year, besides the obvious, like wear a condom.
    For guys a lot of the time they will be HPV carriers without ever showing symptoms of it or knowing they have it. It's far worse of an STI for GG's than it is for GB's.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    I wouldn't doubt many here have it. I mean to go to a doctor to let Old Sawbones look me over but I'm too lazy and I don't care for bad news. I've had women say to me, "I'm not sure where you've been." I respond, "With all the drinkin' that I do, I'm not sure either. Are we gonna screw or what?" If my smooth gab doesn't work, I stop by the mortuary where I used to work. They forgot to change the locks after I got fired and I still have a set of keys. It's always fun to crack open a cold one if those are the only honeys around and they never nag you about getting tested.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootjoe69
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    I wouldn't doubt many here have it. I mean to go to a doctor to let Old Sawbones look me over but I'm too lazy and I don't care for bad news. I've had women say to me, "I'm not sure where you've been." I respond, "With all the drinkin' that I do, I'm not sure either. Are we gonna screw or what?" If my smooth gab doesn't work, I stop by the mortuary where I used to work. They forgot to change the locks after I got fired and I still have a set of keys. It's always fun to crack open a cold one if those are the only honeys around and they never nag you about getting tested.

Just goes to show that there's someone for everyone.

That someone may not have a pulse, but they exist. LOL!

As far as HVP there is a vaccine for it now, as soon as it came out I went to the health clinic and got it done. I suggest everyone do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    As far as HVP there is a vaccine for it now, as soon as it came out I went to the health clinic and got it done. I suggest everyone do the same.
    Vaccine does nothing if you've already been exposed to HVP (read the fine print). And since guys usually show no signs of having it, you'd have no way to know if you've been exposed or not. That's partly why there is so much controversy, to be effective a girl needs to start taking the vaccine before their first sexual encounter- and the rel right freaks out at the idea of injecting 10 y/o girls with a sti vaccine (in the cities girls get preg at 11 & 12 so we're talking a very early intervention if we wanted to actually dent HVP transmission).

The hvp vaccine is also only effective against two of the HVP strains out there, and somewhat effective against similar strains. About 30% of the HVP strains out there are unaffected by the vaccine.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Herpes STDs

I did a search and read a lot about HIV/AIDS, just curious on what people think about herpes?
    Ah, Herpes, the gift that just keeps giving!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Jesus fucking Christ people, we're a high risk category.
    Spend a couple of hours reading up on STD's and their prevention.
    A few hours in the library could last you a lifetime!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!