Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Now I know why I don't go to the chat room.

Thanks for the visual...

LOL,
    TS Jamie

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

...and I had to be at work...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: OK this has to be it's own thread......................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    [b]Those of you in chat I want to apologize for several things witnessed this evening.

• 3. NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS DISGUSTING: the chick (Yoitte) gets up afterwards to shower (applause) but the dude sits on cam (I honestly dont think he knew we were watching) and wipes his shitty dick with a Kleenex THEN SMELLS THE FUCKIN KLEENEX and THEN continues to wipe off his legs and crotch with it!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Now I know why I don't go to the chat room.

Thanks for the visual...

LOL,
    TS Jamie
    thanks for the heads up

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Well all that sound disgusting just from the start... But you all enjoy peek at it.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

smh

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

I know you liked it... disgusted after but what a moment, just imagine all them boys jerking off at it ... but like any other man, after they cum everything it's over...
    Sigh, no doubt men are stranger creatures, wonder what's smarter; a cock hanging on a guy or a guy with one hanging.

Love...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

I don't think any dude in that chat room last night was sitting there stroking to that 7 minutes of poorly done cowgirl sex..................seriously.
    But let's just say they were....................I'm sure THOSE dudes shrunk like George Costanza in the pool when the guy smelled that Kleenex.......

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

LMAO... may be but after it was done... anyways I heard that was a very unsafe sex and on top of that the girl wasn't that clean, just nothing I might want to see... But men probably were like yeah ! ride that horse ! good cowgirl!

Love...
    Cinthya.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I don't think any dude in that chat room last night was sitting there stroking to that 7 minutes of poorly done cowgirl sex..................seriously.
    But let's just say they were....................I'm sure THOSE dudes shrunk like George Costanza in the pool when the guy smelled that Kleenex.......
    man 7 mins nah It was more like 5. cuz it took about 5 mins for them to get out of the clothes (get up) go get the lube and start. who the fuck rubs their body juices/arse all over themselve then smells it, He need a shower and the full bar of soap nasty fucker that he was.