Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight Night

Rookie Poster

I give you props playa, cause most cats would have just walked away like they didn't see anything.
    My questin is this: How did they know it was a T-girl? One of them probably saw her on the internet and had the urge to approach but thought and knew his boys would clown so he made it known that it was a t-girl. Niggas are a trip fo real!

If you don't like how I'm living, well FUCK YOU!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Grimey
    I give you props playa, cause most cats would have just walked away like they didn't see anything.
    My questin is this: How did they know it was a T-girl? One of them probably saw her on the internet and had the urge to approach but thought and knew his boys would clown so he made it known that it was a t-girl. Niggas are a trip fo real!
    well she was fine and passable, except for the fact that she was in heels and about 6'4" without the heels. If a lil shorter people wouldn't know. I peeped shawty on the net before so I knew what was up. I mean I didn't try to start a fight cause that's not me, just opened my mouth and it won't take much for drunk people to fight, its nothing.

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Well its a know fact for some reason black dudes can spot TS girls up in the clubs.I myself who is white dude can also spot them but thats only becasue I want to get with them.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexyguyinsf
    Well its a know fact for some reason black dudes can spot TS girls up in the clubs.I myself who is white dude can also spot them but thats only becasue I want to get with them.

I co sign that as a blk/m. I hope to see a lot at the Powerexchange on the 29 of October.

If you don't like how I'm living, well FUCK YOU!!