Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Veteran Poster

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    how do my past personal choices affect you??? they dont.

It doesn't but its hard not to bring that up when you talk about not judging anyone, in which that statement you said about not seeing any more african americans indicates that you do judge people.I see you can't stop lying.
    that was then this is now. like i said im not here to judge anyone. i see african men nowww. today,,, like its any of your business,,, do you feel better yet? IM NOT A FUKKIN RACIST! i think its time to make a youtube video
    Moron i don't give a shit who you date,don't go making statements about not judging anyone when you actually do.Yeah go ahead and make a video brainiac i'm sure you'll try to make up some bullshit that no one will believe.

By the way in that video try to address everything like using the fake pics and why you're such a vulgar lying piece of crap.

I really don't have anything else to say to you JHANIAH THE JOKE so enjoy your wonderful meaningful life of being an honest person

Veteran Poster

Gold Poster

anyway people ill be back later, gotta do my morning shopping. hopefully you realized by now that i am not a racist. that im not dumb, and hopefully you lose youre hate towards me. but if not, hey look on the brite side. YOURE TUNED INTO MY LIFE. ME. JHANIAH L0VE BITCH.
    You're one dumb motherf**ker you made this exact post at the same time i made mine and replace it" with any more guns before i leave?" then you decide to repost the going shopping bullshit after my post.Like i said you're a joke,JHANIAH THE JOKE that is.

Friend Rookie Poster

hopefully you realized by now that i am not a racist. that im not dumb,
    One out of two isn't bad :P

Professional Poster

-----

Veteran Poster

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE WITH BLACK MEN REAL TALK, this shitt gets me very UPSET poor rhianna... i hope she makes a full recovery. people are entitled to their own opinion.

The above is Jhaniah's comment less than two weeks ago, I was believing you for a second. Not racist my ass

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Nice pics, you Look very Nice and HOT

She has no lips that's why she always poses with that absurd face. And no ass either.