Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: JHANIAH L0VE NEW PICS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    HOPE YOU LIKE MORE COMING TODAY. O AND I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGIZE IF I RACIALLY OFFENDED ANY ONE ON H A
    Wait you orginally didn't seem like the type of person to apologize for anything i guess when you've found out to be a fraud things change right?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42779
    well since you brought it up,, YES I USED TS ANAS PHOTOS A FEW TIMES. I LIED AND SAID I DIDNT!! there you happy. well if it makes you feel better i didnt make any money off em. lol. i didnt even get one call. so i stopped. no can you let the past GO?

You're a joke.

Veteran Poster

Gold Poster

HOPE YOU LIKE MORE COMING TODAY. O AND I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGIZE IF I RACIALLY OFFENDED ANY ONE ON H A
    Wait you orginally didn't seem like the type of person to apologize for anything i guess when you've found out to be a fraud things change right?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42779
    well since you brought it up,, YES I USED TS ANAS PHOTOS A FEW TIMES. I LIED AND SAID I DIDNT!! there you happy. well if it makes you feel better i didnt make any money off em. lol. i didnt even get one call. so i stopped. no can you let the past GO?
    You're a joke.
    OH WELL TOO BAD IM STILL HERE

Just because you're here you think people aren't gonna laugh at you for being a joke? You have no crediblity because your a proven liar nor can you judge anyone elses characters,please stay jhaniah the joke everyone needs a good laugh.

Veteran Poster

Gold Poster

actually i really dont care what you or anyone thinks about me. im not here to judge anybody... if you dont like me because i used fake pics and posted ads as a woman then so be it. thats your choice. im still living my life. why DWELL. and if my choices make you laugh then ENJOY.
    Wait you wanna talk about judging people weren't you same girl who judged an entire race on a single moron,are you really that ignorant?

"if you dont like me because i used fake pics and posted ads as a woman then so be it."

Actually i dislike you because your a liar,an ignorant person and a big hypocrite and remember the time you decided to make fun of danielle foxx's srs in a cruel and pathetic way i dislike you for that too.

Junior Poster

So you come in with a huge attitude, make racial comments, act like you're better than everyone, post fake pics, get caught, disappear for a while, then come back and "apologize" and admit to lying - and you expect people to just say "heh, no worries"?

Oh yeah. You're blonde. Also, kinda retarded. gtfo

Veteran Poster

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tika
    So you come in with a huge attitude, make racial comments, act like you're better than everyone, post fake pics, get caught, disappear for a while, then come back and "apologize" and admit to lying - and you expect people to just say "heh, no worries"?

Oh yeah. You're blonde. Also, kinda retarded. gtfo
    With all due respect I know several blondes on here and not on here that would be offended that this troll of a human being is running around in golden strands of hair. Please let's not insult the large number of intelligent blonde women out there who worked hard to make society forget about Jhaniah like individuals.............

Jhaniah here's my issue(s) with you.........
    • you're racist not just to one nationality, I've personally heard you in NYC call folks niggers, wetbacks, kikes [please don't try to deny it I'd be more than happy to swear to it in court]

you come on this site looking for acceptance from people that will never accept you because you're everything they try to move away from in individuals they interact with........

you call yourself hot yet you dumb down to using a truly hot blonde's photos to try and make some $$$.........pathetic

I'll be here all day enjoying the snow if you want to try and reply to the truth.............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Gold Poster

WELL THEN.... FUCK YOU!!! AND DANIELLE IF YOUR LOOKING AT THIS "I APOLOGIZE TO YOU GIRL" REALLY. NOW ABOUT THE RACE ISSUE. A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE WAS BEATEN AND ROBBED BY A BLACK DATE SO I STOPPED SEEING BLACK CLIENTELE TEMPORAIRLY. AM I A RACIST NO. JESUS CHRIST IVE DATED MANY BLACK MEN.
    No thanks you're not my type.You still don't get it,are all pale faced girls liars, no they aren't.