Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Harassment of a Member Here by Outsiders

A group of players who go by the name "Laserwave" and "vemoth" in a online tank game (www.tankmania.com or www.onemotion.com) are creating web sites about someone called "Chica". They are saying that it is one of their players who went under the name "Jamie" or "Chica" or "Tinkerbell". Of course along with that comes a lot of derogatory remarks and sick jokes. Here is the web site:

http://tankmania.90megs.com/

I don't approve of this and have contacted the web master "Tomas Eriksson" at the site www.tankmania.com. He claims to know nothing about this (even after other members of this gaming community complained) and I have reason to suspect a character named "Bignose" is involved as well. I have been threatened with hacking by someone who is officially connected to this site.

Please feel free to contact me at my hotmail address which is my profile.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Wow, that's disturbing. What the hell is wrong with people like that?

Looks like they've spent a lot of time crusing the HA boards here "investigating", maybe they'll make a post and explain their irrational fear and other bullshit.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

truly unfortunate.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I almost feel like joining that game or whatever it is and harrassing those clowns right back. I suppose that would just be throwing gas on the fire, though.

I think huge props are due to this Informer person for standing up and saying something. And I hope Chica doesn't let these jerks bother her. Just a few more assholes in the world.

Thats horrible and utterly digusting. Sadly, it's not the first time (and probably not the last time) a member of this site was harassed by outsiders. The amount of "straight" people who "stumble" upon this site only to point fingers at other people who post here is extremely troubling.

False alarm guys,

f252863@hotmail.com is also Known as Hell33 and got recently banned by the webmaster.

Check this website for more info.
    http://www.tanknews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111

Kent

Professional Poster

Mean while Im sure they jerk off thinking about Chica.

Junior Poster

You forget how backwards people can be.

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

smh @ online gamers having grudges against better players, so they choose to persecute them to ease their egos

New Orleans, no place like home.

5 Star Poster

I for one am very disappointed to hear that Chica is a bad sport in tankmania.

Seriously I've played online games with clans where I told them up front who I was and when I didn't. I got caught doing the latter because the email address I used for the forums linked back to one of my vicki richter accounts. I managed the facade for 6 months though. There was a huge uproar in the clan when they found out. I guess it's hard when you are telling someone she is beautiful with a sexy voice and then you find out she isn't all you thought she was. It all worked out in the end because I was a 733t player and there is always a shortage of those. It just wasn't as fun afterwards.

I found that my first clan where I told them from the beginning was very cool with it. I made some great cyber buddies out of that.

Lessons learned though.