Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Harassment of a Member Here by Outsiders

Quote Originally Posted by informer
    The main picture they display of her as been obviously photoshopped actually...
    Still the fact people can waste hours to make this kind of hate site is just beyond me...

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Junior Poster

wow

Nothing to see here folks.

5 Star Poster

Those little shits can be evil. Trust me. One (from an old clan) hacked my php and used my server as a spam mail relay for literally over a month before I caught on. It's actually a little endearing in a way. As sad as it is, I guarantee some of them are going to get hooked on shemales because of this little prank.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Those little shits can be evil. Trust me. One (from an old clan) hacked my php and used my server as a spam mail relay for literally over a month before I caught on. It's actually a little endearing in a way. As sad as it is, I guarantee some of them are going to get hooked on shemales because of this little prank.
    HOOKED ON SHEMALES WORKED FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Where did you play? and what?
    i'd like to start playing some online games...

You said it, Vicki. That just sucks. Chica, I'm sorry to hear that you were treated this way.

As usual Hell33 (informer) is only giving a small part of the story of Jamie/Chica.

In the past (before the player Jamie became Chica), he was part of a team called The Royals, which consisted of several members who were involved in less than fair actions on the game (e.g Using cheat programs).

Having found out about this, other players (including the aforementioned Laser Wave, vemoth and BigNose), who were not in The Royals, thought it fair to show to innocent players the fact that this team had been cheating on the game.

This began a rift between several players on the game and basically escalated into both sides constantly accusing the other of cheating and generally arguing over small matters.

Over time things got worse and ended up with Jamie and Hell33 (amongst others) spamming the Tankmania Forum just because BigNose was the moderator. They had no respect for what the other hundreds/thousands of players wanted and this culminated in the removal of the Forum for a long time, clearly punishing the innocent players of the game just because a few immature members disliked the moderator.

Because of all that Jamie had done in the past, when people found out that Chica was previously Jamie and had been lying to all the players for many months, they were abused. But I have to stress that the abuse WAS NOT because of the fact that Chica was a transvestite, but was because Chica was Jamie, a player who had abused other people in the past. Had these players found out that a member was just a transvestite and had no links to things which had happened in the past, there would have been no uproar and the player would have been left to their own devices.

Junior Poster

Wow Vicki, everytime I see your avatar pic I get turned on. Your butthole looks beautiful.

If you're ever in need of a good rim-job, I'm your man!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Huh? Sooooo. . . Chica caused some trouble on a game forum (using the name Jamie), then posted as Chica and was found to be the same person. Then some jerks posted a bunch of shit about it and "outed" Chica as a girl.

This is becoming rather confusing, but as long as no-one is picking on one of our HA girls anymore, I'm not so sure what the big deal is.

As you can see the stories here are very complicated but what is clearly evident is that this was an attack on someone in a simple flash game that led to posting of their information on a web site. What is omitted is the constant chatter of these players making fun of the sexual proclivities of others. Pretty sick.