Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default ATTENTION HA PEOPLE......

From now on, to alleviate all the name calling, hurt feelings and other bullshit,

Just simply ask if said girl is FULL TIME or PART TIME from the get go.

Thats all......Thanks and have a nice day.

ARMANIXXX:

Hi BritneyBoykins,

I was wondering, if you don't mind,

Are you currently a full time TS or are you part time?

Thanks.

BritneyBoykins:

I'm a FULL TIME TS........

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

um.........................

Imma let Johnny or HW telly you horror stories of what happens to blokes who do that IRL.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

Imma let Johnny or HW telly you horror stories of what happens to blokes who do that IRL.

I've asked countless girls that question blackhaze.

If asking in RL, then its all in how you say it.

example of what I ask, usually over the phone on a standard hook up:

"you sound/look really cute, I just have a question that I hope you don't mind. Are you a full time TS, or are you part time?"

Every single one of them has answered correctly and never once has any girl reacted pissed off. It's really just a basic question.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

I've asked countless girls that question blackhaze.

If asking in RL, then its all in how you say it.

example of what I ask, usually over the phone on a standard hook up:

"you sound/look really cute, I just have a question that I hope you don't mind. Are you a full time TS, or are you part time?"

Every single one of them has answered correctly and never once has any girl reacted pissed off. It's really just a basic question.

Well you asked in a way that didnt get your eye blacked, but it can be disrespectful because it says she LOOKS like she doesnt live her life 24/7. No girl, gg or ts likes her looks questioned.
    Plus it puts into her head that your after herr pants, and it matters to your ego one way or another, and not just out living your life and enjoying her as a person.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Even I know not to ask a girl if she is full time or part time or anything like that.

Silver Poster

blckhaze wrote:

Well you asked in a way that didnt get your eye blacked, but it can be disrespectful because it says she LOOKS like she doesnt live her life 24/7. No girl, gg or ts likes her looks questioned.
    Plus it puts into her head that your after herr pants, and it matters to your ego one way or another, and not just out living your life and enjoying her as a person.

Solitary Brother wrote:

Even I know not to ask a girl if she is full time or part time or anything like that.

If you really want to know, and you phrase it in the way that I just quoted, trust, you'll be fine.

If there's one thing I've learned from this life in general, its that politeness and sincerity goes a long way.....real talk.

it doesn't really cost you anything to pay respect.

If you have a reason to know someone's status, then you should ask them privately. Otherwise, unless a girl self identifies herself, you are better off referring to and treating all girls equally well.

FK

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    it doesn't really cost you anything to pay respect.

If you have a reason to know someone's status, then you should ask them privately. Otherwsie, unless a girl self identifies herself, you are better offreferring to and treating all girls equally well.

FK

In Britney Boykins case, I asked simply because I was nosy. Everyone was calling everyone names and berating each other over what she was, but no one ever thought to simply.......*shock*.......um...ask her.

In my other cases that I described earlier and above here, I ask girls because I'm on the potential verge of hooking up with them.

For them, I have to ask.

Also, btw, I don't think asking someone if they are a full time TS on a TS oriented chatroom/website is disrespectful.

In Britney Boykins case, I asked simply because I was nosy. Everyone was calling everyone names and berating each other over what she was, but no one ever thought to simply.......*shock*.......um...ask her.

In my other cases that I described earlier and above here, I ask girls because I'm on the potential verge of hooking up with them.

For them, I have to ask.

Also, btw, I don't think asking someone if they are a full time TS on a TS oriented chatroom/website is disrespectful.
    It depends on why you are asking and what you plan to do with the information. If its so you can demean or marginalize or commit pronoun harassment, then asking would be wrong and a girl no answering would be within her rights.

FK

That depends. Some of the girls here are clearly tgs (hormones, surgeries, et cetera) for example: Celeste, Kelly Shore, Jen justice, Mimi, Vanessa, Susi, Hara, Allanah, Sunny Dee-lite.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.