Professional Poster

Default ALLANAH STARR'S GIRLESQUE BURLESQUE PARTY PIXS

HERE IS A LINK TO THE PHOTOS:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/GOGOBOTT...eat=directlink

CLICK THE LINK OR COPY IT INTO THE BROWSER.
    PHOTOS DATES BACK TO 2005-2006
    THERE IS A SLIDE SHOW TAB AT THE FAR LEFT TOP CORNER.CLICK ON IT TO SEE THE IMAGES AS A SLIDE SHOW(YOU CAN CHANGE THE TIME DURATION TOO)

ENJOY!!!!
    JAMES K.

P.S. I HAVE SOME CLIPS OF ALLANAH'S PARTY FROM PAST EVENTS.JUST CLICK ON MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. YOU'LL FIND IT UNDER KLIKKBOTT

Rookie Poster

Nice pics, some very beautiful women!

Thanks for the photos and giving us an apx date to put things in context. I see some girls have made some changes since then.

One question. The flash in these pictures appears to be more "harsh" than others I've seen. I have this problem with my HP digital, as I am in night clubs a lot and need to use the camera's flash. Is there any thing I can do to soften the flash and get richer colors?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Thanks for the photos and giving us an apx date to put things in context. I see some girls have made some changes since then.

One question. The flash in these pictures appears to be more "harsh" than others I've seen. I have this problem with my HP digital, as I am in night clubs a lot and need to use the camera's flash. Is there any thing I can do to soften the flash and get richer colors?
    Some professional slr cameras have a compensation dial that can reduce the intensity of the built in flash. If you have a detachable flash you can hook it with pc cord into the flash terminal & bounce it off to the side or off a white surface or white card..Some cameras also have a color saturation feature too(I hated my Canon 20D-skin tone too warm & autofocus problems-all these photos were made by this camera) I find the best result with a pocket digital camera.I get less shadows & rich colors. It's all in the dial settings. It's not the camera that makes the pictures,it's the person behind it. I know people who own 4,000 dollar camera & they don't know how to shoot for crap.I just love my fuji pocket camera. Beautiful skin tones & no deep harsh background shadows & red eye. I spend far less time retouching with Photoshop.

James

P.S. Got rid of my professional Canon 20D & got a amatuer model Nikon D40x SLR instead.

5 Star Poster

wow great pics

Professional Poster

very hot girls!