Rookie Poster

Default Are there any parties like the NYC parties in Vegas or L.A.?

First I am pretty new here and forgive me if I couldnt find the information in the forum.

I was wondering if there are any TS parties like the ones run in Manhattan in L.A. or Las Vegas? I am moving to Las Vegas in about 3 weeks and would like to check out one of the parties if they are being done in either Las Vegas or L.A..

Astrid
    "just a tgurl with a dream"

Veteran Poster

Nothing in Vegas, good luck!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Nothing in Vegas, good luck!
    I doubt there are,Celeste should start some If I lived in VEGAS id be there as much as I could

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

None that I know of in Los Angeles either. Bummer!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Perhaps Bob from Bobstgirls.com could open a place here in L.A. Just a dream... It would be nice to have a Tgirl club in the same venue, 7 days a week.
    For such a great and big city, L.A.'s Tgirl scene is pretty lame. However, I've never been to NYC.
    The Oxwood Inn, is not good. Ugly old men in drag, and it's out in Van Nuys. The Palms is small and never has many girls. Cobra is OK, but lame too, and again out in the dead zone of the San Fernando Valley.
    I'm sorry if I'm a Valley snob. I grew up out there and now live in Hollywood/Los Feliz area and never venture out there any longer, unless I go to the dentist.
    The Blacklite in Hollywood is a dive, and I usually like dives, but this place sucks too.
    Sorry to be so negative.

Junior Poster

We need Sunny to come out to West Coast to host some parties!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTSHunter
    We need Sunny to come out to West Coast to host some parties!
    I truly believe we (those of us in L.A.) need a 7 days a week place for guys like us and the women we love. Probably in W. Hollywood or Hollywood. There are a ton of gay bars and straight bars, but no Tgirl bars. Only the rubbish I mentioned earlier and most are Tgirl bars one or two days a week.
    If I had the cash, I'd open one myself.
    Cheers.

Rookie Poster

Default Thanks for the quick responses and Info

Just wanted to say thanks for the information so quickly.

I guess I have to rediscover the clubs in Los Angeles when I am there and Las Vegas although I got to know the places in Vegas doing the afterbar parties at the Adult Video Awards.

Thanks once again for the information.

Astrid

In this economy, I'm not sure any 7 days a week place would be the panacea people think. I believe that even if a club was devoted exclusively to being a TS club, they could open about 3 or maybe 4 nights a week and be decent, but if they were open 7 nights a week, they would end up being slow every night with the same girls there trolling for the same ticks and everyone complaining that the place wasn't interesting, lame, etc.

Look at the one spot in NYC which is open every day in a fixed location and from what I can gather it's the least interesting "tranny event" in town (but I must confess i never go there so I'm going by second hand information.

And from the people I know in Vegas, the town right now is death warmed over (without the warmed over part).

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158