Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

huh?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    pics per post not day!
    That's always been the case, at least as long as I've been posting but my point was when I created this post I put up 15 pictures in 5 posting of 3 pics each. They were all up and 10 minutes later 9 of the 15 were deleted by a moderator I would have to assume. There in lies the question, I checked the FAQ and nothing seems to account for the deletions, perhaps it's a Bermuda Triangle related event, at this point that seems as likely as anything else.

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - Andre Gide

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe
    pics per post not day!
    That's always been the case, at least as long as I've been posting but my point was when I created this post I put up 15 pictures in 5 posting of 3 pics each. They were all up and 10 minutes later 9 of the 15 were deleted by a moderator I would have to assume. There in lies the question, I checked the FAQ and nothing seems to account for the deletions, perhaps it's a Bermuda Triangle related event, at this point that seems as likely as anything else.
    Thats its due to that the site owners complained about posting too many pics of one set.

Veteran Poster

Thats its due to that the site owners complained about posting too many pics of one set.
    Thanks Elo, if that's the case I won't post any more of her from that set anyway, if you guys want more you can google her ez enough or join the site.

I will say this on the subject, when I was more active on this site it was a great help in deciding which sites to become a member of and it was in that spirit of sharing an amazing find that I posted Aun. As far as I'm concerned she's exceptional and judging by the comments, I'm not alone in that opinion! Taking this to the next step, it's reasonable to conclude that there are those who will join that site as a result of seeing her posted here.

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - Andre Gide

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe
    As far as I'm concerned she's exceptional and judging by the comments, I'm not alone in that opinion! Taking this to the next step, it's reasonable to conclude that there are those who will join that site as a result of seeing her posted here.
    I would also think that when you post pics here you found on some tgp side is promotion for the side that made them but...i donīt get it.

Rookie Poster

she has beautiful eyes

5 Star Poster

wow what a cutie

she's very cute.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Rookie Poster

damn im loving this girl also

more of her...PLEASE...