Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Phobun, your post served nothing more than to be confrontational and negative. This is exactly what I mean by the board being infested by cockroaches like yourself.
    It was obviously a play on words. Lighten up and stop feeling so paranoid.
    Might I suggest you stop "playing" with other peoples words so much and maybe play with yours some more? Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

I mean why get an automatic. Your paying for a car, get all the power you can get out of it.

These are my favorite kind of shifters http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN, obviously short throw and as low to the car with as much functionality as possible.

I love everything about cars, so of course i'm gonna like the stick to shift with it. It feels amazing when your on a race track (infeneon, atlanta raceway, leguna seca, danville raceway) all amazing tracks depending on the car you rent but you cant feel the car without a shifter i dont think. Automatic transmissions suck cuz they shift when they want to, paddle shifters suck cuz there is no clutch (why shift manually without a clutch?) and I think these methods of shifting are only good for high traffic places. I dont mind pushing the clutch in and out and shifting all the time, it gets a little annoying but hey who cares.

And your question if trying to prove me gay in any manner is fucking stupid. Anyone that has driven a performance car (98% of them stick btw) know that shifting is an amazing feeling as you unleash the beast to the best of your/its ability.

The only reason you would get an automatic transmission is if your drag racing in the 7's or maybe even 8's (depending on ur skill) on the 1/4 mile. Not enough time to shift, you gotta concentrate on the short ass road ahead make sure you dont hit the car next to you or start getting the wobbles and flip over.

I know, i make long posts w/e its what i do live with it.

Rookie Poster

O lol...see im too much of a gear head.

Tranny means transmission to me. Stickshift means stick shift or manual transmission to me.

Honestly I coudnt say never been with one, but I have tried toys and it feels quite nice. Dosnt mean im gay, just means I like the stimuli. If her shits to big NO im not dumb i like to play safe. If its not cut, no, if it looks like a turd with juice in it no thanks i'll pass.

So there ya go...i answered you dumb ass play on words both ways because i was dumb enough to not get it at first.

Do you like the stickshift on tranny's?

Rookie Poster

Asking that question felt more gay than answering it btw, not sure if that helps to clarify anything...

The only truly gay things on here are

a)being worried about, or upset by being called gay

b)claiming to be 100 per cent straight

As soon as you can concede the latter, you won't be concerned with the former.

FK

All this car talk just reminded me what my dad said after I told him I was a woman: 'I guess that explains why your driving sucks'
    lol
    muah!

Xoxoxo

Julie

5 Star Poster

Julie... LOL

Felicia... good comment, I mean why does anyone here care?

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

Junior Poster

I mean why does anyone here care?
    don't know about *care*

maybe it just annoys the fuck out of 'em :P

but the implication that no one shd. care is obviously: right

i mean: w/e

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SF_Julie
    All this car talk just reminded me what my dad told me after I told him I was a woman, he said: I guess that explains why you driving sucks... lol

Professional Poster

Default Re: wtf is up with these TS's calling everyone gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Regisbou
    Ok this is my first topic/post so it might suck but oh well here goes.

If i want a TS to let me suck her off, or have her way with me isn't gay either.
    If you want to think that you are not gay, thats just fine by me. There are a lot of guys that suck cock that insist they are not gay.

Just remember one thing. It's not gay as long as you are not the one with the cock in his mouth and you are not gay as long as you are not the bottom. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.