Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    5 Star Poster

Default Re: Corner Boy Obama

Quote Originally Posted by q1a2z3
    No birth certificate - he's not the real president.

Trish's opinions are more like LSD induced reality.

Obama needs to go back to community agitating.
    who's opinions are like LSD induced reality?

Junior Poster

The political hackery here is...astounding.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Junior Poster

Default BDF yosi

Anyone can use Microsoft typewriter fonts to phony up a document or in your case get someone to do it for you... Dan Rather did it too...

Obama is the product of jungle fever - at least from what Spike Lee had in his movie.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: BDF yosi

Anyone can use Microsoft typewriter fonts to phony up a document or in your case get someone to do it for you... Dan Rather did it too...

Obama is the product of jungle fever - at least from what Spike Lee had in his movie.
    is this the beginning of a new conspiracy?

as a non-american I didn't vote for Obama , but from few hints I know U.S.A. is a democracy , Obama was elected with the majority of the votes so if you like it or not ( you probably didn't vote for him ) , he's your president

Platinum Poster

Anyone can use Microsoft typewriter fonts to phony up a document or in your case get someone to do it for you... Dan Rather did it too....

LMAO...repugs are such sore losers...remember their howls of anger and ridiculous lies when Clinton was elected...I'm lovin' every minute of it...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Forgot to take your pills??

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Anyone can use Microsoft typewriter fonts to phony up a document or in your case get someone to do it for you... Dan Rather did it too....

LMAO...repugs are such sore losers...remember their howls of anger and ridiculous lies when Clinton was elected...I'm lovin' every minute of it...
    Well said!

Do you loudmouthed closet sissies ever have anything to say? Apparently not. Come back when you start developing body hair.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by yosi

is this the beginning of a new conspiracy?

as a non-american I didn't vote for Obama , but from few hints I know U.S.A. is a democracy , Obama was elected with the majority of the votes so if you like it or not ( you probably didn't vote for him ) , he's your president
    Republic, not a democracy. Democracies are terrible.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Hilarious! The guy is crazier than shit-house rat.

"That's what i thought you said."