Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nother comment: "Note that the certificate # has been expunged to avoid further detection/truth. In addition, why is that there is absolutely no reference to the hospital to which the child was born? That's because most likely THE CHILD (USURPER) WASNT BORN IN HAWAII !! It's merely a registration of the child being brought in there and registered."

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Yet another: " Yes, this is a photostatic copy of the bogus certificate of live birth put out by the Usurper last year during his campaign. Experts have already said that it is a forgery. Gee, imagine that ! BTW they don't tell you but back in early 60's "Certificates of live birth" were routinuely issued by the State of Hawaii to those born outside the state. Those born in the state of Hawaii were given "Birth Certificates". Something the liberal media doesn't want to tell you. tee hee. (He most likely was brought there when a week old, and the information was filled out after the fact based on what the mother told them.)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Now there's a reputable web site

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Now there's a reputable web site
    Almost as reputable as the poster.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

When will you guys learn an ad hominem attack is NOT a refutation?

5 Star Poster

"stop Obama or the U.S. will cease to exist"

spreading panic and frightening poeple with slogans , is one of the oldest tricks in the book.................and also the easiest

Quote Originally Posted by yosi
    "stop Obama or the U.S. will cease to exist"

spreading panic and frightening poeple with slogans , is one of the oldest tricks in the book.................and also the easiest
    I think the correct term would be "simpest". Anything complicated would cause a circuit overload.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Rookie Poster

The way keyes is talking bad abotut Obama reminds me of what Malcolm X would say..."He is a puppet for the white man."

Don't you just love the scales of justice?

Junior Poster

Default Corner Boy Obama

No birth certificate - he's not the real president.

Trish's opinions are more like LSD induced reality.

Obama needs to go back to community agitating.