Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Keyes: Stop Obama or U.S. will cease to exist

Hmmm, this is going around the net like wildfire right now. Thought I would post and see what y'all think...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Allan Keyes was, is and always will be a hopeless idiot.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

You forgot to finalize your sentance with "in my opinion"...

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Not an opinion, just stating the facts, Ma'am.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

It's all subject to interpretation...

BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Mr Keyes has a book or two to write and some nicely paid speaking engagements to attend.It is called the profit motive.Which,or course,also drives the likes of Ann Coulter and Michael Moore.

Exactly follow the money, consider the credibility of the source and his or her history. Some people just learned the wrong moral from "The Boy Who Cried Wolf." The moral isn't that you should believe sources that have discredited themselves; the moral is that if you discredit yourself too often, your word will mean nothing. There should be a modern version of this story for posters: The Little Boy Who Linked Too Often to Little Boys Who Cried Wolf.

The US survived (barely) GWB -the WPE. Why can't it survive Barak Obama?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Ultra rich people might have to pay taxes dammit! Thats the end of the America as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Keyes
    "I'm not even sure he is the president of the united states"

Ha ha ha ha

What a nut