Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Creatine...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Quote Originally Posted by amy
    I used to use creatine . It is true the monohydrate does add a little bit of water weight the Creatine Etheyl Esther is the better version supposedly now without the water effect and better pure absorbtion. the Creatine works better with a detxtrose added to it for uptake. You guys are probably like what does she know....but i used to be pretty darn buff a few years ago....lol.

Amy
    I take one that has 3 types of creatine,SUPER CREATINE.It works great for me, I dont retain as much water weight as people assume,And you really see the difference, Onlt problem I have with it is the flavor Fruit punch So horrid to take down, I wish there was a lime one, like NoXplodes.
    The fruit punch flavor of superpump250 is pretty damn good and like no xplode is a great energy boost before the gym. This is a great before supplement and optimum 2:1:1 recovery after the gym is a great post workout supplement. Basically in my opinion creatine is only good if you are under weight and need to get bigger which you can not do threw bulk eating. If you can put on the weight and size naturally its not really worth it in my opinion. The ester does help you retain less water but remember u are still retaining some water. I think taking a thermogenic like no xplode,superpump,etc. with creatine in it is better than just taking plain creatine. But the main thing is make sure u keep ur protein levels up. If you are a heavy lifter u are going to need atleast ur body weight in protein a day. So if u are 200 pounds lets say u aregoing to need a minimum of 200grams of protein a day. Preferably from diffrent sources like a whey first thing in the morning to replenish what u lost at night a casein around lunch casein is a longer lasting protein takes longer for the body to break down, then a whey before the gym. A recovery protein after the gym and a casein protein right before bed. Sorry u guys just touched on a subject i love supplements. lol

wow, this is probably the most macho thread on here, ever LOL

meow

FK

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    wow, this is probably the most macho thread on here, ever LOL

meow

FK
    Meow uber macho addition lol....

Veteran Poster

I used to use weight gainer instead cuz my metabolism was so high. Much better effect for me back then.

Reality is perception.