Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Creatine...

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I used it for awhile, nice results.
    For what I do in MMA classes my protein drink is more than enough.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

it helped a lot when i really got into working out...but now i can do without carrying the extr8 8 -10 pounds of water weight....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

Yeh The water weight is annoying,After I work out usually I kick it in the sauna,Rubber suit=Sweatbox.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

not use whey protein, guess u need to make up for strength that u dont have

I used it about 12 years ago (more or less) when it first became big (before I got back surgery). My workouts were stagnating so that I couldn't break the ceiling and no longer increase the weight I was lifting. It really worked like they said at the time..the increases were about 10% and I loved it...but like others mentioned..I hated the water bloat..and ultimately made me feel kinda fat. After that i blew out my back and had to get disc surgery. Now I'm relatively old (46) and am concentrating more on fat burning (and lighter weights) which give me a leaner look...which is much better for my back....much better period..I find that I'm not as big , and probably never will be again..but overall I'm in much better shape then I was back then.

For personal reasons i was considering going back on Creatine to see if I could lift more and get bigger with my leaner physique...but my doctor doesn't think it's a good idea because my kidneys are already leaking protein (which is never good) so Creatine might just put too much pressure on them at this time.

Does anyone know a good , healthy alternative?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    I used it about 12 years ago (more or less) when it first became big (before I got back surgery). My workouts were stagnating so that I couldn't break the ceiling and no longer increase the weight I was lifting. It really worked like they said at the time..the increases were about 10% and I loved it...but like others mentioned..I hated the water bloat..and ultimately made me feel kinda fat. After that i blew out my back and had to get disc surgery. Now I'm relatively old (46) and am concentrating more on fat burning (and lighter weights) which give me a leaner look...which is much better for my back....much better period..I find that I'm not as big , and probably never will be again..but overall I'm in much better shape then I was back then.

For personal reasons i was considering going back on Creatine to see if I could lift more and get bigger with my leaner physique...but my doctor doesn't think it's a good idea because my kidneys are already leaking protein (which is never good) so Creatine might just put too much pressure on them at this time.

Alt.Running in the morning2-3 miles eat less greasy food (grilled) is great.etc...Work out......

HGH....

I don't like white people either.

Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1

HGH....
    if ur a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1

HGH....
    if ur a bitch
    Hehe, I prefer bovine growth hormone, lol.

Stuff's illegal now anyways isn't it?

I don't like white people either.

who knows, protein and motivation is all u need