Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

I'd give myself a 5.5 on that scale.

Quote Originally Posted by steviedresses
    The vast majority of the 6.7 billion people on the planet are trans... At least to some degree. The sexual being in all of us makes us wonder what it would be like to be the other sex. Obviously some more than others.

My wife has penis envy. She won't admit it but I know she has it. She just loves the fact that she can grab my junk and play with it (Trust me, I don't mind!) Just the way she is facinated by my manhood makes me think she has male tendencies. I on the other had have many female traits and I am insanely jealous of females. Mainly because they can express their femine side and I can't. At least not in public.

So my wife and I are a pretty good match. She's a little butch, I am a little sissie... (No. Not little in the physical sense, I can just act like a woman at times.)

Anyway the fact the Lisa Lawyer started male, then lived as a transgendered, and then reverted back to living as a male does not
    make him any less transgendered. It just means he has found he is more comfortable living as a man.

I sometimes wonder if I could live as a woman if I would lose my fascination of becoming a woman. I have a continuing fantasy where I get some horrible disease and the doctors have to remove my penis and testicles to save my life. Then I could transition and I could say to any man, 'Yea, what would you do if you lost your dick!'

Oh god. I'm just rambling on now.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    _
    Thanks for the post Peggy.. Very interesting!

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/

How many go back we may never know. There are so many trans people who are in denial living as their birth gender or who've been convinced that they are gay ( nothing wrong with that just inaccurate) I think alot depends on the support you getalong the way.

We live in a very gender binary world in the US people act as if your gender is their business and the pressure to conform is relentless.

5 Star Poster

Very informative post Peggygee, thank you.

Shhh... this is a secret so don't go telling everybody...

But, I heard a rumor that DANIELLE FOXX is bowing to social pressure from all the HA boys and is going to undergo an experimental procedure to grow her penis back so you boys can have the best of both worlds and will finally shut up about it. It will be revealed in her upcoming video "Danielle Does Dallas..."

Giggles,
    TS Jamie

PS - Danielle - XOXOXO

Junior Poster

i know many will disagree yet the fact is that transgender life is a dead end , the older you get the less it makes sense ,

Just like any other psychological issue, people sometimes sublimate one thing into another. In the instant case, you have people who think that their issue is one of being transgendered, but it is actually something else. And since so much of the "treatment" (at least from what I see in the NY community) is largely "self medicated", it's easy to see how someone, without professional/proper guidance, could get fairly far along in transitioning before they realized that they were headed down the wrong road and were "solving" a problem that wasn't the one they had.

Again, in NY, someone who felt like it could get right up to the point of full SRS without ever having any professional diagnosis done simply by buying hormones underground, getting pumped from various unlicensed sources, etc. I know this is an unpopular theory, but for whatever portion of the population actually do fall under the "Gender narcissim" aspect, it isn't too hard to imagine de-transitioning at some time. there are certainly a number of well documented cases of what could be described as "buyer's remorse" after undergoing full SRS and realizing that it didn't solve any of their problems.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by JelenaCD
    i know many will disagree yet the fact is that transgender life is a dead end , the older you get the less it makes sense ,
    Were you one of those CDs who fantasized about being TS?
    Then, no surprise it was a dead end for you.
    You sound like South Park's Mrs. Garrison in "Eek! A Penis!"
    Maybe all you ever needed was Mr. Slave's cock?

a ts feels like a woman and want to also look like a lady so wouldn`t even think about it about going back.
    When i was 5 years old i knew i wasn`t a boy,playing with dolls etc and i`m sure lots of other transexuals were that same.I started taking female hormones when i was 13 yrs old and thank god i did start to live my life as a lady so young,i had lots of supports from my family,so i wouldn`t have know how i would have looked as a man.Taking hormones so young,stopped from growing facial hair,voice is always been feminine,etc
    Being ts is not a choice so a ts would never go back in being man.The people that go back are just confused guys.

www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''stereotypes were made to be broken''
    ''many people still confuse masculine with muscular….''
    ''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''
    ''never judge people before you get to know them''
    ''we can achieve anything,if we work hard for it''

Males in our western society live in such a small box of acceptable gender expression I think it is impossible to state definatively who is or is not "confused"and about what.

Listening to some people's impression of being TS its like listening to a male chauvinist dictate what a woman's role is. The only person who can determine who is or is not a "woman" or a "man" is that person themself. If we are lucky in the comming years kids will be able to grow up and be themselves without guilt, threats, violelence, shame, and religious condemnation.