Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Default Re: do ts's ever turn back n go back to living as a male?

Quote Originally Posted by Border80 View Post
    Anyone have more pictures before the detransition?
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=40256
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4c6616da13334.jpg 
Views:	1445 
Size:	278.5 KB 
ID:	418217  

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG View Post
    Really. Well it depends on what your goals in life are. Are they goals that being a transsexual woman could concieveably make infinitely harder, or even physically dangerous. There are some things that society, even among TS/TG people do not understand "true transgender women" doing. Consider the following.

This is a picture of me when I was maybe 7-9 years old. I don't recall precisely. This was an exhibit at the Dusabel Musem of African American History, all about what Black kids wanted to be when they grew up.

I knew from at least that young and I know though cannot prove much younger what I wanted to be, what I wished I was.

I'll save you my life's story. Let's just say I got through highschool by dressing on the androgynous side of female, with the tacit support of my family and the outright hostility of the administrators. I was one of two kids they labeled "behaviorally disordered" to graduate from that place for a decade or so. I went to community college as a woman. No stress there since I was still in my familliar surroundings. Then I went to NIU in dekalb. Back in 2000 they would not let a out transwoman live in the female dorms. They also required that you live in the dorms for your first year. So I was stuck in male dorms looking the way I did, better than I do now just on account of physical fitness. I had to travel into the city which was not easy to say the least if I wanted to get my hands on hormones. I tried to get help from their psych department. They were no help. Instead of hormones I was actually prescribed prozac to deal with the depression I felt on account of my situation there. That was about 3/4 of the way through the first year and i said screw it and went back to living as a male. It took time for my body to change enough for people to notice anything. Senior year one female professor noted for the small class we were in "Well it seems Mr. Farmer has finally found his oats. On to quantum mechanics." The other students looked around like what the fuck did she just say.

My grades suffered, I was kicked out for low GPA, but I managed to come back and graduate. I needed to go to graduate school so stayed on for a year taking graduate work trying to get a better transcript for my applications. Then I went to UIC and did the same for a while. Being back in the city, and back where I knew my way around I was able to come back to living as a woman. In total I ended up being 4.5 years of living as a man. Including a year of my body changing off hormones, and a part of a year on hormones before I came back out as transsexual.

Here is how I look now. For all of the trouble I went through to do it I am a transsexual, I am a woman, I am a scientist (physicist to be precise). I took this picture for my physics website in a experimental particle physics course. This is about a year old now, but I look basically the same.

Now are you going to sit up here and tell me that because I did what had to be done, in order to be what I wanted to be. That I am not a true transsexual?
    intresting id say

Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ View Post
    So that's what Lisa Lawer looks like today. Kinda strange that she went from looking like a lady and taking all that dick up her ass to being a man again and starting a family. He probably still gets fucked by other men because i doubt he quit cold turkey.