Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Default do ts's ever turn back n go back to living as a male?

ight i know that is a really lame ass question lol but im really curious bout that....

Professional Poster

Yes.

In terms of well known girls Lisa Lawer a Brazilian girl who did a lot of work with females went back to being a boy and got married.

Junior Poster

Two of my models have, but I won't say who for their privacy.

I wouldn't , not in a million years... Then ones who have done that, not sure what they look like now( probably a creepy straight man looking).

If someone so that at certain stage of the transition in these days, it bc this particular TS's weren't a true Transgender woman. Do not really see the point to go trough all the ups and downs in the transition to be back to "normal".

Love

Cinthya...

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

In your case, it would be a big loss...

Insert funny quote here

Default Re: do ts's ever turn back n go back to living as a male?

Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    ight i know that is a really lame ass question lol but im really curious bout that....
    Anyone who does is not a real TS.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    Anyone who does is not a real TS.
    Just what makes you such a qualified expert to make such a statement?

In the purest sense, and according to medical terms, transgender persons are those whom are uncomfortable with their birth gender and wish (sometimes to extreme measures), to alter their person to the gender they identify with.

However in case you have never heard of the phrase, "dreams/goals deferred" there are transgender persons for a whole host of reasons either "go back" into their birth gender roles either fully or partially.

Am not speaking of gay men, drag queens, and others who don a frock, a wig and some makeup because they have found TS hoes can make more money than a male, but transgender persons who given their druthers would love to live as whatever gender they are comfortable with, but also realise for a host of reasons it just is not possible.

One such reason is simply the cost. Not everyone is willing to engage in criminal behaviour to come up with the vast sums for the SRS, not to mention hormones, plastic surgery and so forth (assuming some sort of state sponsored medical care does not pay). This is often true of those working and or living as males and making a very good living.

Some look at the life a majority of trannies live, and decide they are better off where they are, or perhaps "dressing" or some other "outlet",which allows them to keep up the best of both worlds.

The idea that one MUST have the surgery and such to be a true TS is SOOOOOOO "Dr. Benjamin" and quite out dated. Just look at the large numbers of "non-op" transgender persons who are quite happy to live their lives as neither as beast nor fowl.

Why return to "boys clothes"? Face it, this world is still pretty much a man's world. Women on average (in the USA), still earn about seventy-five cents to each dollar a man earns. While gay males, especially white gay males have made great strides the past decade, transgender rights are spotty at best. So if one is sitting on the fence, looking at both sides of the garden, the "male" side may seem the more attractive option.

Aside from societal pressures, consider this: if one is a six foot two jock in a frock, you are going to be a six foot to post-op jockish looking , TS in a frock. While those with the highest level of gender discomfort will be willing to live out their lives post op in such a state, there are some whom are more practical.

Quite honestly the idea of chasers or such deciding who is or is not a "true" TS is rather off putting. By and large most men who are into trannies do so purely for sexual and or fetish reasons. What happens to them otherwise means little or nothing to them, long as there is a good steady supply to choose from.

SS

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    I wouldn't , not in a million years... Then ones who have done that, not sure what they look like now( probably a creepy straight man looking).

If someone so that at certain stage of the transition in these days, it bc this particular TS's weren't a true Transgender woman. Do not really see the point to go trough all the ups and downs in the transition to be back to "normal".

Love

Cinthya...
    Id be mad if you even thought of being a MALE..It would be a Loss on everyones part.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star

Quite honestly the idea of chasers or such deciding who is or is not a "true" TS is rather off putting.
    Sadly, it's not just chasers that make those kind of sweeping pronouncements.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Should also like to point out another matter complicating things:

That is a vast majority of men into trannies prefer a "cock in a frock", large and fully operational, if you please.

Therefore anyone contemplating full SRS has to weigh the very real option of being unwanted by "straight" men or men into trannies.

Amoung men into pre-op trannies, there is a range that goes from whatever is on offer (ie a six foot muscular black buck in a mini-skirt , wig and high heels), to a petite, fully passable Asian TS. Don't laugh about the former example either; there was a "trannie" hoe working the Meatpacking District of NYC, who fit that bill to a T. Girlfriend not only worked those streets, "she" was cleaning up and had cars lined up like planes at JFK during a bad snowstorm.

SS