Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Default thanks Fitz

Thanks Fitz lol wow what a comparison of before and after lol

A picture is worth a thousand words and my current pic next to my old pic says it all baby!

And aint nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk Im glad I finally got myself a little ass back there cuz I was way too skinny.

PS if that sydney girl is a TS she is soo unclockable. Thank you for sharing her pics she is beautifull and looks a lot like my litte sister.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: thanks Fitz

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985

A picture is worth a thousand words and my current pic next to my old pic says it all baby!

And aint nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk Im glad I finally got myself a little ass back there cuz I was way too skinny.

PS if that sydney girl is a TS she is soo unclockable. Thank you for sharing her pics she is beautifull and looks a lot like my litte sister.
    I know right...makes me wanna pull my bullshit card and go "BUULLSHIT! That bitch is not hung!"

Bitch I wanna put my mouth on your Disco Stick. - The Cum Monster

Hormones at age 10? bullshit. What kind of Dr. would prescribe hormones to a healthy 10-year old?

BTW, why are you ignoring the thread about you stealing pics for your CL ads?

You have a serious credibility problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    YES SHE IS SHE STARTED HORMONES AT AGE 10. NO MAKE UP AT ALL!!!

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

Quote Originally Posted by fitz207
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    not after you see how much weight she has put on. talk about surprises
    What are you talking about? She looks much better NOW than before.
    lol, you used the oldest pic you could find. that's like 4 yrs old. even the bathing suit is not the most current pic.

have you actually seen her new pics? they don't look like her avatar. she is what i would call chunky but the biggest difference is her face. the avatar looks pretty good but the new pics make her face look swollen and her features are less distinct. maybe some will like it but i don't find it appealing at all. ages her at least 5-8 years and is not good for her health. watch those hormones honey. not good for the heart.

girl show these guys your current pics or where they can see them.

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Default New Avatar Uploaded

New avatar uploaded and I dont think my face is 'swollen' lol

Secondly, how do you know what I look like? I dont even know you.
    And the beach pic was shot just 2 weeks ago as it was 81 degrees in LA.

PS your post stalking me now? Sounds very familiar

By the way Ive never taken hormones in my life and I hardly think 5'5 and 125 lbs is 'Chunky'

Just wanted to clarify that . . . now I will let you get back to attacking me

Continue

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

You're a pretty lady, MiaIsabella1985.

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

lol, are we a little paranoid? i wasn't speaking to you other than the request for new pics. being the self promotion hog you are i'm sure you are eating up your own self made drama. why don't you get involved in one of the threads on a more serious topic. perhaps one that is not about you? help your community. without them you wouldn't have anyplace to promote yourself. if i was going to stalk someone, which i wouldn't of course, i think i could find a much more suitable subject. no offense but IMO you are really off kilter,a tad bit scary and much too impressed with yourself. carry on...

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Silver Poster

MY BEST FRIEND SYDNEY IS UN FUCKING CLOCKABLE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!!! . THE PRETTIEST BLACK ONE TOO SHE LOOKS 200 PERCENT FEMALE. OH YAH THATS CHINGY AND LUDACRIS!!!

i would advise you to take sydneys pictures down immediately . SIDNEY and I speak daily multiple times .you are NOT her best friend as i am on the phone with her and she claims not to have spoken to you in years .

SHE WOULD HATE HATE HATE HATE to have her bussiness out here like this and i cannot believe you could be so disrespectful .
    she LIVES HER LIFE AS A WOMAN NOT A TS and wants to have no part in this lifestyle . the ONLY ts she speaks to is MIMI PLASTIQUE ( we have been best friends since i was 13 ) Jazmin (SEX CHANGE ) and Stephanie

REMOVE HER PICTURES PROMPTLY FROM THIS SITE

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985

YES SHE IS SHE STARTED HORMONES AT AGE 10. NO MAKE UP AT ALL!!!

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
    SHE STARTED HORMONES AFTER ME . TAKE HER PICS DOWN NOW