Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE WITH BLACK MEN REAL TALK, this shitt gets me very UPSET poor rhianna... i hope she makes a full recovery. people are entitled to their own opinion.
    Didn't think you fucked with them anyway,stupid hoe.
    That said,the entire story isn't out yet.I was raised never to hit women.I however got involved with women,who felt you were some kind of pussy if you didn't slap them up.After gettin' slapped,scratched,kicked,and shot
    at by one,i was finally given a order of protection,after she was arrested.
    5'2 110 pounds,had i hit her like she wanted,she'd looked worst than that pic. Cut out the rush to judgement.
    Dickhead...
    who?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    I am sorry honey but you are a complete prick, no way you can condone this actions against any woman... you must be out of your mind and not really someone nice to hang out with... What a retard you are, no men should lay hands of a woman, man who brag about being one.

Love...

Cinthya...
    where the fuck did i type i condoned women beating? i said she doesn't look as bad as everyone is making her out to look.

you betta watch what you type before i smack a hoe
    from this point it can only get worse...

Veteran Poster

thats my opinion you CANNOT change that. CRITICIZE ME ALL YOU WANT. im just done with them, thats all i usually date,,, brothas. so i dont feel bad for my statement. (ILL) DATE WHO I PLEASE AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. keep it professional my work here is done. carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine

where the fuck did i type i condoned women beating? i said she doesn't look as bad as everyone is making her out to look.

you betta watch what you type before i smack a hoe
    from this point it can only get worse...
    MIND YOUR BIDNESS BEFORE I BEAT YOU WIT MY SHOE

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    thats my opinion you CANNOT change that. CRITICIZE ME ALL YOU WANT. im just done with them, thats all i usually date,,, brothas. so i dont feel bad for my statement. (ILL) DATE WHO I PLEASE AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. keep it professional my work here is done. carry on.
    There is Nothing professional about you.You condemn a entire race of men
    because of some hollywood shit.You're a silly shallow hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    What is that ink on her left shoulder?
    Disney Co. Identification number from the factory.

Veteran Poster

JJust looks like herpes to me LOL

Reality is perception.

Rookie Poster

Dude grew up watching his mom get hit, this shit is a cycle and he fell victim to that cycle. It's a shame, hopefully this Rihanna girl gets away from the situation and hopefully Brown can get some help and avoid ever having this happen again.

I used to work with some of these people during an internship, and a lot of people that beat women aren't "bad" per se, it's just a sad situation where they grew up in an environment that condoned such things, and they fall into the same pattern. If he doesn't get help, fuck him, but if kid tries to get past this shit - good for him.

Everyone loves to judge everyone else in this country, but most people have their own little demons, but because this might not be one of them they feel all righteous.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, silently, and in my sleep. Not screaming like the other people that were in the car with him.

Junior Poster

Damn, I was under the impression he just slapped or something. What a piece of shit he is.

Veteran Poster

That picture by TMZ is fake.

Jay Z created all this drama just to destroy my boy Chris Brown career. Obviuosly, Mr herpes is afraid of any talent that would dethrone him, so Mr Gutter is back to his old ways.

That's the latest picture of Rihana that a buddy of mine took today at LAX. She looks nothing like TMZ's photo.

PLEASE EVERYBODY BOYCOTT THE THUGS JAYZ, AND BEYONCE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20_mhg_cult_rihanna666_890.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	226936  

You are cordially invited to toss my salad