Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cheez
    Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE WITH BLACK MEN REAL TALK, this shitt gets me very UPSET poor rhianna... i hope she makes a full recovery. people are entitled to their own opinion.
    while it's true that black women suffer a disproportionate amount of violence at the hands of their male partners
    http://www.dvinstitute.org/media/pub...20Insights.pdf

it's also true that significantly more black men are falsely imprisoned or imprisoned for crimes that whites and white latinos would not be jailed for.
    You know that study only talks about rates of violence in black relationships and doesn't compare it to white or mixed relationships?

You're throwing around a lot of generalities without any statistics or studies to back them up. While I don't doubt your first claim, assuming you looked at that study and knew some others, I *am* doubting your second claim - especially these "white latinos?" Who are they and where would you ever find any real studies about them?

A black man may be more likely to be jailed for violence, but then again they also commit more violence - normally against other black men.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne

Also statistics show white men have the highest domestic violence attacks, so how dare you say something so ignorant.

I love the best of both worlds and this doesnt get no better HA for life

Junior Poster

Default this is not a question of race.

Obviously if it continues and she keeps going back theres a serious underlying problem

Silver Poster

My favorite part she wants him back....oh that's funny! No really you don't say! He kicked the shit out of you and you want him back....yes he will change....he didn't mean it....it was his parents fault.....lady I have this bridge I wish to sell you! Little used but still good price!

Ladies and gents, I give you DUMB ASS!
    And her hubby...he needs to do some hard time...you know to teach him how to behave him self!

"How you doin!"

5 Star Poster

and as maxwell smart said =and loveing it [smack ,smack ,capow] funny but sick

live with honour

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Both careers are over.

Domestic violence is awful. To return, is almost as equally insane.

Both of them seem to be retarded.

Veteran Poster

Rihana 's next move:

Date the foreign kid from the 70's show. !

What's his name, Walderama something? The dude turned Lindsay Holan into a dyke. I am fine with as long as she is not with mr herpes jay z.[/b]

You are cordially invited to toss my salad