Junior Poster

Default Chicago Transsexual Clubs

Hey guys, I just got a very sensual and erotic hour long massage from a cute transsexual in the Chicago suburbs earlier tonight. She told me about a transsexual or drag club on the southside called La Cueva. Its apparently one of the oldest Latino drag clubs in the city but tonight was the first time I ever heard of it.

I was wondering if any of you Chicagoans have been there and if so what can one expect? What kind of girls go there? Are they passable? I was thinking of checking it out this weekend. Thanks!

She is right, La Cueva is Chicago's hidden secret. Its exsisted since the late 70"s under the name Infierno. I worked there a few years back. Its wayy better than El Gato, the place is CLEAN! The shows always offer a variety of girls, mostrly Mexican, but the only bad this is the neighborhood is iffy, if you know what I mean. Its on 26th street near Pulaski

I had a good time there when I was visiting Chicago back in 2004, but the neighborhood is a bit iffy. I had to beg the cab driver who dropped me off to come back later. Lucky for me he did. One of the better "drag" shows I have seen. Definitely a a bit of a dive but I like dives

Rookie Poster

I've seen this place mentioned a couple places on the net as being a cool club... Is the neighborhood a real issue? Is there parking anywhere? Will a "really white guy" (in his polo shirt and chinos... but luckily no sweater tied around the neck) stick out like a sore thumb?

(Not that it would stop me from going)...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    She is right, La Cueva is Chicago's hidden secret. Its exsisted since the late 70"s under the name Infierno. I worked there a few years back. Its wayy better than El Gato, the place is CLEAN! The shows always offer a variety of girls, mostrly Mexican, but the only bad this is the neighborhood is iffy, if you know what I mean. Its on 26th street near Pulaski
    Hi TS Vanessa, ever heard of a Mexican girl who worked at La Cueva under the name of Gladys? She left my hometown yeaaaarrrrsssss ago and that last thing we heard of her is that she was working at La Cueva in Chicago?

Thanks!