Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Why do you girls hate Her so much? this tread was about her vid and those who enjoy watching her and all of a sudden it has become a discussion about her ( Ability to Cum ) did you girls ever think maybe she' was jerking off all day ( but not cumin ) i'm sure you know that builds up your sperm so when you do finally cum it's a splash fest.....
    Why the Hate.........

Who Is It

Rookie Poster

my only problem is she has really manly hands...but if she is on some sort of hormones, im guessing she will get more feminine, she is still pretty hott though..but not the hottest by any means

Professional Poster

wow

The hatred of her on this forum tends to stem from jealousy predominantly and those brown nosers who are lap-dogs to the jealous...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    That tells you she is not a real TS... A ts on going trough the transition can't cum like a DUDE like this girl... no wonder why she is not around anymore. yuck!
    lol@ YUCK. But if you take a closer look at the cum itself (CSI style) you will see that its not that thick creamy white stuff, but its actually the light watery precum substance....a lot of it.

Yeah I've had a lot sleepless nights over this girl, ok. So I refuse to believe I've experience all this pain over some crossing boy. O.. kay. OK

The proof is in the pudding but in this case the proof is in the cum.

Disclaimer:
    Warning:- In no way is this poster a certified cum expert.

I like your style Jim Brown!! Hot, hot hot.. Lol.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    BB is an incredible individual Legng. What's your beef?
    WTF "incredible individual" you don't even know her,your basing that off a couple of posts and a penis video.Saying someone is amazing or incredible just because they have a big penis is crazy.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

All around I mean. I said this before I even saw that. She is vibrant, energetic and sexy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    well, that proves she wasn't lying about having a big cock, lol...as a matter of fact, she seems to be reversing the trend of lying about cock size, she seems to have given a smaller measurement on that one ad, she looks bigger than 7 inches...
    you obviously have no idea what 7" looks like... i thought she looked well under 7 and much closer to 6.5 and thin

i saw him out at south beach in houston last night... no extensions, no draggy makeup, no tits, no tacky long ass nails

just some tatted up looking queer

call her CL ad and see him for yourself .... barf

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    well, that proves she wasn't lying about having a big cock, lol...as a matter of fact, she seems to be reversing the trend of lying about cock size, she seems to have given a smaller measurement on that one ad, she looks bigger than 7 inches...
    i TOTALLY agree-i was thinking the same thing..that cock looks big and meaty for 7 inches...
    whatever it is--its perfect

im not sure what people are talking about--but that cum shot vid is fuckign aweosme...sorry

5 Star Poster

doesnt look like a cross dresser to me--not from THAT vid--no cross dresser IVE ever seen