Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    well, that proves she wasn't lying about having a big cock, lol...as a matter of fact, she seems to be reversing the trend of lying about cock size, she seems to have given a smaller measurement on that one ad, she looks bigger than 7 inches...
    you obviously have no idea what 7" looks like... i thought she looked well under 7 and much closer to 6.5 and thin

i saw him out at south beach in houston last night... no extensions, no draggy makeup, no tits, no tacky long ass nails

just some tatted up looking queer

call her CL ad and see him for yourself .... barf
    lol, surrrrrrrrre....I've measured MYSELF, and no bone press, I'm 7"...maybe it was tricky camera angles, but she looked bigger than me, no doubt...

I don't know what your problem is with Britney (or the world for that matter, you are one of the most bitter people on here by far, and I've never even had a problem with you), but you take every opportunity to downplay or degrade her...

that was NOT a thin cock, you must be Dandera thick to think that was thin...but then, we haven't ever seen yours, so who really cares about your opinion?
    What's the part you do not get it...? The one she is just a boy fucking with your brains or the part where you do not want to accept you are attracted to a guy and that makes you gay? duh..

JJ just trying to open your eyes and avoid you a bad taste, but go and see it yourself... No bitterness here , reality shocks but hey always someone who make the effort to look like she feels and not just wearing fake hair, nails and bad make up..

Wake up dude...!

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Platinum Poster

well, that proves she wasn't lying about having a big cock, lol...as a matter of fact, she seems to be reversing the trend of lying about cock size, she seems to have given a smaller measurement on that one ad, she looks bigger than 7 inches...
    you obviously have no idea what 7" looks like... i thought she looked well under 7 and much closer to 6.5 and thin

i saw him out at south beach in houston last night... no extensions, no draggy makeup, no tits, no tacky long ass nails

lol, surrrrrrrrre....I've measured MYSELF, and no bone press, I'm 7"...maybe it was tricky camera angles, but she looked bigger than me, no doubt...

I don't know what your problem is with Britney (or the world for that matter, you are one of the most bitter people on here by far, and I've never even had a problem with you), but you take every opportunity to downplay or degrade her...

that was NOT a thin cock, you must be Dandera thick to think that was thin...but then, we haven't ever seen yours, so who really cares about your opinion?
    there are a few ppl on this board that can describe videos of me doing the same thing

it doesnt take a genius to know that was all about angles from the "queen" of myspace angles

problem w/ "her"? none at all... i was talking about the video and the retardedness of some guys that will eat w/e u put in front of them

as far as seeing him out.... thats not my fault he lives as a boy.... if he had looked like a girl i woulda described how i saw him out that way.... he wasnt... blame him ... not me

looks like a girl too me

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Silver Poster

there are a few ppl on this board that can describe videos of me doing the same thing

it doesnt take a genius to know that was all about angles from the "queen" of myspace angles

problem w/ "her"? none at all... i was talking about the video and the retardedness of some guys that will eat w/e u put in front of them

as far as seeing him out.... thats not my fault he lives as a boy.... if he had looked like a girl i woulda described how i saw him out that way.... he wasnt... blame him ... not me
    I'm a witness of Jens 10 times better! lol

Lifemember

Platinum Poster

im generally bigger *thicker/ longer* then most guys i meet.... but when i meet guys bigger then me... they dwarf me

so maybe my view is skewed to but looking at the video i know shes much smaller then me

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    You cock bandits crack me up just because she has a big penis and can explode like the grand canyon she is so freakin hot GTFO, i bet if big foot put on a dress and had a big penis you guys would call him hot.As for britney talk about being classless.
    how do you explode like the grand canyon?

Nothing to see here folks.

Rookie Poster

Well said! Britney is quite the attention whore too

Professional Poster

I don't see the problem here. She looks like any other TG in transition to me. The difference is she doesn't seem to be ashamed of it. So i guess any guy who was attracted to any of you girls on here when you were in transition would have also been "gay" too, right?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    Disclaimer:
    Warning:- In no way is this poster a certified cum expert.

This should be in the Funny Quotes thread!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

And I'll have to make that video clip into an avatar. I know SOMEONE would like that!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.