Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by fitz207
    Yeah but how can you tell who's a "woman inside" just saying you're a women on the inside isn't real proof. People can lie to their DR. about living "24/7" as a woman. It happens in other countries.
    bc ive been there and some guy w/ no make up and a naked mans body is not trying to be a woman... some guy w/ make up, blue hair, and a hairy chest is not trying to be a woman

wtf are you to be saying who is a woman either?

you want those faggots to be women? fine faggot. they are women.
    you want to think of me as a faggot? a gay man? a boy? fine faggot. thats what i am.

at least i can take those insults and know the truth and not be bothered.... i call yall out and yall crumble and cower and act exactly the way any other fag would
    What are you talking about? This BB might be a guy in drag, but she/he does not look like a typical queen. I NEVER SAID YOU LOOKED LIKE A MAN. Why do you keep implying that i said ANYTHING negative about your LOOKS. You look good to me. I HAVE told you that in the past. Don't confuse me with other posters.

Rookie Poster

you obviously have no idea what 7" looks like... i thought she looked well under 7 and much closer to 6.5 and thin

[/quote]

Love this comment.... . Half an inch is half an inch after all

Veteran Poster

I think most of us who refer to Britney as "she" do it as common courtesy. From what I've heard one of the worst insults you can give a TS is to refer to them as the sex they dont identify with. With this being a TS message board most people are going to give the "woman" the benefit of the doubt. Even if they look rough and appear to be early in the transition. Especially if she is personally posting the material.

Also in the case of Britney its kind of like this:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck then its probably a fucking duck. Britney hasn't shown anyone here (except a couple people who supply no proof) as someone to be genuine and in transition. The only hope I have for Britney is that she doesn't go crazy and do any surgery on her face. The only thing that might need "enhancement" is her chest. But I cant say for sure since I haven't seen it.

As far as tsntx is concerned.. I don't know if the two shots from shemale yum on google are the pictures she was supposed to be embarrassed by but I thought she looked pretty good. Different but nice. It was cool to see pictures of her that weren't professional or heavily edited. Also interesting to see the difference in her facial area in particular her brow.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

BritneyBoykins

LUVVVV'Z ITT!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitledbmp_275.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	227704  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyBoykins
    LUVVVV'Z ITT!!!!!!!

They hating hard on here huh

BritneyBoykins

p p p p p ppokkkeerrr faaaaceeeee

Veteran Poster

Boykins get over yourself there are hundreds of more Beautiful Girls on the board....Just be a civilized person.....

BritneyBoykins

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Boykins get over yourself there are hundreds of more Beautiful Girls on the board....Just be a civilized person.....

lol...YES MASTER

Looks at BB icon doesn't look like a guy in drag to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

5 Star Poster

hey britney
    i cant even sleep at night thinking of that video

disregard what everyone is saying
    and show us more!!