Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default CA state budget....

Just screwed us over. Fucking basterds,Sales tax is going to go to 9Percent they say....And gas Of course has to go up...Put yer 2 cents fellow CA people...

Platinum Poster

Don't take this personal but things are tough all over... no need to be a hothouse orchid, we got enough of those here already, slick...so stop your crying...did you ever talk to anyone who lived through the Great Depression?...tighten your belt and man the fuck up...Cali isn't exempt...and please no more posts about how it's raining thru the smog where you live...man up or shutup already!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Don't take this personal but things are tough all over... no need to be a hothouse orchid, we got enough of those here already, slick...so stop your crying...did you ever talk to anyone who lived through the Great Depression?...tighten your belt and man the fuck up...Cali isn't exempt...and please no more posts about how it's raining thru the smog where you live...man up or shutup already!
    Chef I have talked to someone who lived thru the great depression so shut up....State budget is screwing us you have no clue Sales tax at 9 percent Is a bit far if you have a sense of buying things all year long. Have you seen ur posts lately you ignoramous your a negative fuckface. either stfu or piss off.Are yyou even from CA,if not fuck off.

Platinum Poster

No more kid gloves for you, francis...who knows, maybe these hard times that you're cryin about might even put some fuzz on your tiny nuts, chump...I had to tell a man today who works for me that his hours were going to be cut in half... and him with a wife and kid..and a sissy bitch like you is cryin' about taxes and the rain...how long has it been since you moved out of your mommy's house, you punk bitch crybaby?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    No more kid gloves for you, francis...who knows, maybe these hard times that you're cryin about might even put some fuzz on your tiny nuts, chump...I had to tell a man today who works for me that his hours were going to be cut in half... and him with a wife and kid..and a sissy bitch like you is cryin' about taxes and the rain...how long has it been since you moved out of your mommy's house, you punk bitch crybaby?
    haha Momma house, Bud your a cuntwrapper.+ Im a smog tech I can care less about smog but I know what causes it you uneducated tard.

Gold Poster

Expect a full bitchfest from sir whines alot in chat later on about how much he hates chef because talking behide someone's back is the manly thing to do.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Expect a full bitchfest from sir whines alot in chat later on about how much he hates chef because talking behide someone's back is the manly thing to do.
    you live in Alabama why are you posting on a thread meant for people who live in CA.

opcorn opcorn

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    you live in Alabama why are you posting on a thread meant for people who live in CA.
    Weren't you the same guy bragging about buying a new toshiba laptop in chat so don't act like times are tough for you.And if you didn't know this is a open chat weren't you the same guy whining about freedom of speech in that other thread more importantly when do you ever stop whining?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crybaby_131.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	226635  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Weren't you the same guy bragging about buying a new toshiba laptop in chat so don't act like times are tough for you.And if you didn't know this is a open chat weren't you the same guy whining about freedom of speech in that other thread more importantly when do you ever stop whining?
    stating ONCE I bought a new computer, isnt bragging.I bought one for a good price.
    I only told Someone about how they tried to screw me over,Then I brought it to the store managers attention,So the sales assoc. was written badly and the coporate office was notified.
    Legend your a dumbass. do you really think i want to pay 9-10 percent on only sales tax. Fuckin idiot