Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

At first I was like WHAT!

Then It's like ok I get it. The Stimulus bill is such a mess that it is as if a rabbid chimp wrote it. Har dee har har.

Getting angry at this is what their going for. The conservative media is filled with anger that the liberal media is so deferential towards Obama. "Like how dare you criticize the historic first black president. Don't you republicans know his farts smell like potpouri?" sigh I would just like to force them to all work together and mabey we can get some neutral unbiased news.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    If the chimp was wearing a wig half the guys on this forum would be asking for contact info.
    i almost died when i read this!!! OMFG!!!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Anyone Else Have a Problem with This?

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Appeared in today's NY Post. For those not from the area, the Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch and is the conservative tabloid in town.

Nope no problem. The bill sucks ass...hope ya'll like 70's style inflation. On a seperate note i'd rather see a picture of the crazy bitch who owned the chimp taking the bullet than that innocent animal who was a victim of animal cruelty IMO.

Senior Member Junior Poster

What crybabies. I think it is a time honored tradition (and sadly accurate) to compare the Congress to Chimps (perhaps if anyone if being defamed it is the chimps). Congress should be tarred and feathered for adding another trillion to the national debt.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    If the chimp was wearing a wig half the guys on this forum would be asking for contact info.
    This was already done here!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42535
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny_monkey_bikini_174_207.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	226588  

mrtron Rookie Poster

denial - the only explanation for not seeing the blatant racism in this. imply that our black president is a monkey, conjure images of a presidential assasination, and tie it in to a current local "news" story. oh so clever.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Anyone Else Have a Problem with This?

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Appeared in today's NY Post. For those not from the area, the Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch and is the conservative tabloid in town.

Nope no problem. The bill sucks ass...hope ya'll like 70's style inflation. On a seperate note i'd rather see a picture of the crazy bitch who owned the chimp taking the bullet than that innocent animal who was a victim of animal cruelty IMO.
    Lay off the Limbaugh, LOSER!!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42646

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

GOP fighting for money from stimulus they opposed : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_167914.html And yes the hatred for Obama is very real. Goes back to civil war days.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

People hated Bush and people hate Obama, nothing really new.

Junior Poster

Fawk the politicians , that chimp getting shot is bullshit, how was this lady able to keep it as a pet ? Why couldn't they just taser the chimp ? no need to shoot it ! She lost her daughter so she went out and bought a chimp ?
    wtf is wrong with this world ?