Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default my healing update

been healing good but had a bit of a worry this week as i noticed one of my implants looked pointy and the other one seemed loose and hurt on the side. also i had a bump on my jaw. i voiced my concerns to the doc and went to see him today. thankfully all is fine. the bump on my jaw was scar tissue and he told me to massage it to help break it down and if it didnt go away fast enough he would remove it in a few months. as for the implant they just needed to settle and the pointyness he fixed by smashing and moving the implant around as i guess it had moved a bit. so all is fine. in a few months though i will be going back in and going bigger with at least a 1000cc implant as my body can handle much more than i have now as i was a bit dissapointed as they didnt seem very different from my old implants so ill be going bigger in a few months as i was told for my health i need to wait so i get more blood back in my system as its dangerous to get surrgery to soon or else he would have changed my implants the next day.lol. so for now i get to enjoy these for a few months and i get to come back again with another update to my look.so all works out in the end!!! thank you to all the well wishers and i'll be back to work real soon!!!! love to you all.

Hey Jesse - hope you are feeling better and cannot wait to see you after your enhancements. IMO you are one of the, if not the hottest, girl around!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    Hey Jesse - hope you are feeling better and cannot wait to see you after your enhancements. IMO you are one of the, if not the hottest, girl around!
    awww thank you so much. i cant wait to share my new enhancement either.lol. a few people from here have seen a pic of me and ive gotten good responses so itll be good to be back to work etc. then i get them redone in a few months and get to share another new me. all good.lol.

Rookie Poster

Glad to hear you are doing ok Jesse! I remember nursing my partner through her surgeries and I recall how she felt at the time so I know how sore you must feel at the mo, but it will all be worth it babe! All the best from the both of us! xx

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by daveskarety
    Glad to hear you are doing ok Jesse! I remember nursing my partner through her surgeries and I recall how she felt at the time so I know how sore you must feel at the mo, but it will all be worth it babe! All the best from the both of us! xx
    thank you very much. im not really sore at all. thank goodness but thank you for the well wishes.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: my healing update

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    bin a few months though i will be going back in and going bigger with at least a 1000cc implant as my body can handle much more than i have now
    BIGGER and BETTER than EVER Sure, your body can handle it... but can we? Speedy recovery!

*I will sell my soul for the right girl*

Silver Poster

So he mashed your boobies?
    Hu...and these guys go to school for that!
    Sounds like my bike mechanic.
    Hay Joe the bike is pulling a little to the left can you fix it!

Joe, walks over looks at the bike and takes a hammer and ponds on it a few seconds....."Ok day you go! That will a be like a hundy"

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Glad to hear the healing process is going well, Jesse. Look forward to seeing the assets. All it can do is just make you HOTTER, not that you weren" all ready

Glad you're healing quickly, take care!

Insert funny quote here

Rookie Poster

Im a new fan of yours jesse loved the ts seduction videos you did with the short bald guy you are one super hot babe

CHEERS
    JIMBO440